Creating a FULL LENGTH Movie in Blockland!

Author Topic: Creating a FULL LENGTH Movie in Blockland!  (Read 17635 times)

TBH you do not need 100 actors.
He already explained why he does.

The 29th of this month? Wow that's very quick. I thought it was a 4 month thing.

Hopefully it's just like a sneak peak and not the full film. Because that would be rushed >.>
the film night he was talking about is on the 29th on January. This will probably be released some time in September.

He already explained why he does.
A link would be nice :)

29th of January? Pretty nice expectations, but you should never really set a large deadline. Just have reasonable and easily achievable goals wherein you can THEN judge where you are at with it and then set a film week or even a month One night to film is ridiculous.

I'm interested in this and I hope this will be good. Good luck man.

A link would be nice :)

29th of January? Pretty nice expectations, but you should never really set a large deadline. Just have reasonable and easily achievable goals wherein you can THEN judge where you are at with it and then set a film week or even a month One night to film is ridiculous.
where did I say I would film it in one night?

I'm interested in this and I hope this will be good. Good luck man.

Thanks!

where did I say I would film it in one night?
>film night

>film night

Perhaps the premiere of this movie could be on BLF movie night?

I was just responding to joe411's request for the premiere to take place on the movie night. I just typed film night instead.

I never said it would be on the 29.
Btw McZealot is hosting movie night now.

I never said it would be on the 29.
Btw McZealot is hosting movie night now.
The movie night you were talking about takes place on the 29th

Since trance didn't post my images, i'll just post them. These were made a while ago.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pictures of War
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Info: As the US troops come out of their armored vehicle and onto the sidewalk of a disclosed foreign area, they decide to look around. However they have been outsmarted as a C4 waits for them. The last sound they will hear is a ~BEEP~ from a timed explosive.

Info: John Blockerton, pilot of a P-40 Warhawk has been taken down by an M-109 disguised to look like a P-51. However with his last dieing seconds, he fires his four 50. caliber machine guns right into the roosterpit of the plane. Killing the one who has killed him.

When was the first picture?

You'll probably need to build Sarajevo and an old fashioned car for the start of the film.
Will you be covering the Manhattan Project and the Cold War?

I could help, if you like.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:41:09 AM by Crêpe »

When was the first picture?

Early 2000s. During the peak on the war on terror.