148 (57.4%)
I miss the maps too.
68 (26.4%)
What are maps¿
7 (2.7%)
I don't need maps in my life
35 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 258

Author Topic: I miss maps  (Read 11045 times)

TBH i do want map backs too.

sad panda mode activated
 :panda:

TBH i do want map backs too.

sad panda mode activated
 :panda:
But, you didn't experience maps? I didn't get to experience maps and don't want them back, they made Blockland look too cheesy and "cheap" if you know what I mean, besides the bedroom, and kitchen, those looked fun.

The reason maps made Blockland look broken/old is because Blockland is made on a 11 year old loving game engine. Blockland's graphics are good, but maps made it look like something pulled out of 1994. Blockland was made in a time when stuffty graphics was great looking. It had to conform to a modern gaming market. And a modern gaming market doesn't want or need 1990s terrain. Not to mention the hold-backs maps had. I used to play Blockland back in 2009-10. (I played the demo. I didn't buy the game until late 2012-13. But then I had a different account) I was 17 back then. Even then I thought "These maps aren't that good." I was kinda glad when Kom said they were removing maps. And now Blockland is getting the 200krs. Prepare for noobs saying how they miss maps

So please. Spare the community the bullcrap.

maps were a sad excuse for not using your own creativity to build your environment.  Its a good thing they're gone.

maps were a sad excuse for not using your own creativity to build your environment.  Its a good thing they're gone.
people can just use other's saves tho

not really too effective

wow geez never seen this topic before

good thing there's an option in the poll i can get behind

seems like as soon as maps were removed and static shapes were used instead as well as bricks, which was the main point of the game, servers have gotten much more better and the creativity  in the game has actually skyrocketed. Hmmmm