148 (57.4%)
I miss the maps too.
68 (26.4%)
What are maps¿
7 (2.7%)
I don't need maps in my life
35 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 258

Author Topic: I miss maps  (Read 10903 times)

I think its been established that maps won't be making a return so creating topics like this is really pointless.  All it does is start the same arguments of maps vs no maps that we have been having literally since it was first revealed that maps were leaving.  This is a dead horse that has been beaten so badly its not even a horse anymore.

I think its been established that maps won't be making a return so creating topics like this is really pointless.  All it does is start the same arguments of maps vs no maps that we have been having literally since it was first revealed that maps were leaving.  This is a dead horse that has been beaten so badly its not even a horse anymore.
So you're not onboard for (discussion of) new halo dm maps I take it.

So you're not onboard for (discussion of) new halo dm maps I take it.
lol tf are you talking about

God how I miss the GTA maps, they were fun for making all sorts of fun stuff.

God how I miss the GTA maps, they were fun for making all sorts of fun stuff.

pretty sizable chunk of servers were on slate anyway

the good ones, I mean

But maybe this is his alt or he played demo???????????
You are correct on both

I said it once, Ill say it again.

I created my own version of the slopes, and you can see the lines between the terrain bricks across great distances.  It looks terrible. 

Bricks aren't better than terrain, nor are they always an excuse not to build.  I'd rather have a repeating, smooth looking terrain that takes 0 bricks as opposed an ugly mess of lines and a finite land area further weighed down by the expense of brick count.

I created my own version of the slopes, and you can see the lines between the terrain bricks across great distances.  This drawback makes it look incredibly bad. 

Bricks aren't better than terrain, nor are they always an excuse not to build.  I'd rather have a repeating, smooth looking terrain that takes 0 bricks as opposed an ugly mess of lines and a finite land area further weighed down by the expense of brick count.

triple post, yeah i tried to edit my fp and ended up quoting it on accident lol