148 (57.4%)
I miss the maps too.
68 (26.4%)
What are maps¿
7 (2.7%)
I don't need maps in my life
35 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 258

Author Topic: I miss maps  (Read 10998 times)

Rubberducky is the only person who said ''I want maps back'' and has actually made valid points
Maybe hes on to something....

not sure what world you live in where you get spare time in the middle of school and doing homework to also play games, most of us would only be active during weekends

Your school keeps you busy 24/7? What world do you live in?!

It would be nice to see if Badspot would release a classic edition of Blockland.

Arent static maps a thing?

It would be nice to see if Badspot would release a classic edition of Blockland.
Oh god it would split the community, like how Counter Strike Source split the community and people played on Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter Strike Source. That is a terrible idea.

Arent static maps a thing?
oh yes, the staticmaps which have billions of collision problems, lag problems, vehicle physics problems and more.
note that vehicle physics were much much better with v20 interiors than staticmaps, also note that if a couple vehicles are inside the staticmap bedroom the entire game lags to stuff.

Oh god it would split the community, like how Counter Strike Source split the community and people played on Counter Strike 1.6 and Counter Strike Source. That is a terrible idea.
Yeah and CS is still split today. Many people still play 1.6, many people still play source and many people play CS GO. Its not a terrible idea at all, the sims is split as well many people still play 1, 2, 3, 4. Even Unreal tournament is split, people still play 99, 04 and 3. So is quake, So is mario kart, so is Super smash bros brawl and super smash bros, so is pokemon. Its not a terrible idea at all

Your bl id is 89k. You've never played on maps.
But maybe this is his alt or he played demo???????????

Yeah and CS is still split today. Many people still play 1.6, many people still play source and many people play CS GO. Its not a terrible idea at all, the sims is split as well many people still play 1, 2, 3, 4. Even Unreal tournament is split, people still play 99, 04 and 3. So is quake, So is mario kart, so is Super smash bros brawl and super smash bros, so is pokemon. Its not a terrible idea at all

Those games have a much larger community than blockland. It wouldn't work as well.

search "portify v20 blockland"

those all have huge player bases.  Block land cutting its plsyerase in half so others could play an older version would be awful for both versions.

I thought we were done with these threads years ago

I said it once, Ill say it again.

Maps were and will always be the biggest excuse to not build.
Imagine seeing all the half assed RPs hosted on the same city map over and over and over.
It got old.

i prefer people taking the time to make their own map with at the very least minimum originality instead of fifty people using the same map made by one guy (see: GSF)

trust me, GSF is a cool dude and so were his maps, but there was a point where people literally just used his and a few other maps