Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 293224 times)

Should add an option in server prefs to toggle the loading box for players, if the host wants to showcase the loading screen.
Another parameter in the function to register a loading screen has been added for 4.1 that will hide the player list if enabled.

Is there anyone there moderating the new add-ons being uploaded/updated to be approved? Teneksi uploaded a new vehicle has a while, and I updated one.

Is there anyone there moderating the new add-ons being uploaded/updated to be approved? Teneksi uploaded a new vehicle has a while, and I updated one.
I try to check the list every few days and review things, the reason I approved Teneksi's was just because I saw in his topic that he was waiting. I approved your vehicle update.

If you (or anyone really) need an add-on approved quickly you're welcome to try to PM me on Steam or here on the forums and I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.

every time i start a server my preferences for each add-on reset

upon changing some that require restart, then changing gamemode, blockland glass isnt enabled (i cant see the preference manager)

what is this
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:06:17 PM by Trogtor »

Bug report:

Every time I start my server, Glass itself disables half my add-ons when I start the server.
Other people might be having this problem, even though this only happened to me (According to anyone else who used Glass). It might only be caused by the user having too many add-ons for the system itself to handle, and take it from me, I have so many add-ons, and it's necessary because I still host roleplays.

Anyway, because of this terrible bug/glitch, I was forced to disable add-ons to keep it under the limit just to compensate.

I switched back to RTB because of this. It's at least reliable.

No console.log because I already got rid of Glass.

sidenote
If you know if this glitch was fixed, send me a message.

Glass doesn't touch a single thing related to enabled add-ons unless you click the "Apply" button on the Add-Ons tab of the mod manager.

I'm aware of the issue with Glass disabling itself, and it'll be fixed in the fabled 4.1 which I should have more time to work on as my semester just ended. 4.1 is close to finished, but I'm still contemplating on whether to finish groupchats or scrap them again.

I'm aware of the issue with Glass disabling itself,

This reminds me... of when Norton antivirus used to false positive a very malicious virus: Windows.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 05:10:26 PM by Marios »

If you leave a player's info open on your hud and exit the hub, every time a notification from that player happens the hud opens

one potential request for 4.1, any chance you could add a way to sticky specific notifications? I want to sticky mentions in general discussion, but don't want to sticky anything else.

one potential request for 4.1, any chance you could add a way to sticky specific notifications? I want to sticky mentions in general discussion, but don't want to sticky anything else.
In 4.1 a little icon in the bottom right of your PlayGUI will appear when you get a mention or PM and will not go away until opening the overlay.

This should help with people missing PMs, it has been in the dev version for a few months and it has helped me remember to look at messages a lot.

you guys should add rick and morty icons

hi guys, i downloaded this mod and it's pretty good, but i am having this issue

is there a solution to this?

hi guys, i downloaded this mod and it's pretty good, but i am having this issue

-snip-

is there a solution to this?
The cause is most likely your Nvidia graphics driver. You need to roll back to an older version of your card's driver. It's a very common issue right now with Nvidia users.

The cause is most likely your Nvidia graphics driver. You need to roll back to an older version of your card's driver. It's a very common issue right now with Nvidia users.

I haven't updated for months since I rolled back due to my modded Minecraft crashed when I started it. The trust is so fragile when it comes to these kind of things.

i found the band-aid solution, the shader quality was on max, and i turned it off and it's working like it should