Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294678 times)

My support_preferences mod keeps getting corrupted and stops working "need to handle this better..."

My support_preferences mod keeps getting corrupted and stops working "need to handle this better..."
That's intentional. Support_Preferences is packaged with Glass, an invalid zip file is generated to trick the Updater in to believing that Support_Preferences is installed.

Why is it you have to enable glass every time you start a server and it's not on by default after enabling it once?
A bug, should be fixed in the next update whenever that is.

probably should disable case sensitivity

What does blockland glass offer in terms of server management?

RTB had a server management GUI where you could manage add-on
options and settings, like, for example, settings for the duplicator.

If glass doesn't have a similar utility for managing add-on settings,
then i have no use for it.

It literally uses almost everything from RTB

Thats exactly what it has.....

How do you set a specific loading screen instead of the gradient? I've scanned the GlassServerImage.cs and can't find anything of interest.

How do you set a specific loading screen instead of the gradient? I've scanned the GlassServerImage.cs and can't find anything of interest.
Read the manual located in the overlay.

Could you kindly update my Plasma Blaster weapons? It should be into V1.1.0 with new model names to hopefully fix mentioned Invalid Packets, and I've been waiting for approval since last Sunday.

Edit: Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 06:36:28 PM by Night_Hawk »

I seem to have potentially messed up a bit. I recently uploaded the Hero '88 pickup, and then had to immediately update it to 0.1.2 to include a support script.

I uploaded the file, and it showed me that the file would be added, and I believe there was a submit button at the bottom of the page, but I clicked on the work-in-progress code viewer, and ended up closing the page.

When I went back around to restart and complete the update process, it told me an update was already pending.

Hopefully everything looks good on your end, and the update simply needs to be approved, because at the moment, my customization command /veh doesn't work if the Hero is the only enabled vehicle that uses it.

I had BlockoParrot addon in blockland glass, I was trying to update the file, but somehow it didn't let me to do that,
it said: Wait for approval or cancel previous update. but I didn't opened another tab in my google chrome, so I deleted the old add-on for reupload the updated one.
Now when I tried to reupload the add-on with title "BlockoParrot(v1.1)" it said: "There is already an add-on with this name!" but I deleted that add on I don't get it!!
Finally I changed the file name from"Bot_BlockoParrot" to "Bot_BlockoParrorUpd", and it works...
I really forgeted up.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:43:15 AM by BlockAlpha »

I seem to have potentially messed up a bit. I recently uploaded the Hero '88 pickup, and then had to immediately update it to 0.1.2 to include a support script.

I uploaded the file, and it showed me that the file would be added, and I believe there was a submit button at the bottom of the page, but I clicked on the work-in-progress code viewer, and ended up closing the page.

When I went back around to restart and complete the update process, it told me an update was already pending.

Hopefully everything looks good on your end, and the update simply needs to be approved, because at the moment, my customization command /veh doesn't work if the Hero is the only enabled vehicle that uses it.
If Support_VehicleEditHelper.cs is the file question, it was added successfully and I've accepted it.

What's with the moments of lag when hosting and you're online on glass.
Going offline stops these problems so it's definitely with glass.

bump, I like this mod

Should add an option in server prefs to toggle the loading box for players, if the host wants to showcase the loading screen.