Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295151 times)

>you must update to current support_preferences 1.2.0
>done
This is a persisting problem for me as well.

Also i'd like to suggest again that there be a server sided preference to disable the loading information box so players can see custom loading screens without having to close the box. I'm no coder, however I really feel like its not a hard thing to do.

It doesn't even have to be included in the GUI, something as simple as $pref:glass:infobox would be sufficient.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:54:24 PM by The Brighter Dark »

BLG IS AWESOME

10 outta forgetIN' 10

>done

>you do not have access to this servers' settings

10/10
This is a persisting problem for me as well.

Also i'd like to suggest again that there be a server sided preference to disable the loading information box so players can see custom loading screens without having to close the box. I'm no coder, however I really feel like its not a hard thing to do.

It doesn't even have to be included in the GUI, something as simple as $pref:glass:infobox would be sufficient.
make sure you dont have an unzipped copy of it. that will prevent updates from working correctly

i demand you add :j: to the irc

i demand you add :j: to the irc
i second this, we must add :j: to the emote brotherhood!

what's the bind to open chat? is it something you can set yourself? I can't find it

what's the bind to open chat? is it something you can set yourself? I can't find it
Default is control space and can be changed in the Glass Settings menu on the overlay.

nice
all of these just appeared at the same time

two bugs i noticed with preferences:
  • it doesnt update the preferences window if i edited values through eval/whatnot before opening the preferences window
  • if i edit the server name/welcome message without changing the length of the string, it wont detect that the value has been changed

deleted this add-on because it was literally the worst add-on inconvenience ever.
the old RTB manager will do just fine.

I do have to admit, seeing all those messages all the time unless your disconnect from glass is very annoying.
If wish there was a way to make it so you can still be connected to glass but not have that constantly popping up.
If there is PLEASE tell me!
If not then please make it so!

Had an issue where I was unable to join my own server due to sequence "base/data/shapes/player" missing for m.dts; removing Glass fixed the issue. This was with a dedicated server where the client im joining the server with is the same that the server is hosted on. I was able to join it fine with an alternate install without glass.
Oddly enough, if I spammed join attempts to my server on the client that got rejected, i would be able to get in after a number of times, only to suffer a runtime error or crash midway through loading.

notably, the console spammed connection dropped errors (iirc error 7 and 3), despite the inital posting to glass server being successful. Earlier today i was able to join my own server with Glass running, and at that time api.blocklandglass.com was connecting fine.

I do have to admit, seeing all those messages all the time unless your disconnect from glass is very annoying.
If wish there was a way to make it so you can still be connected to glass but not have that constantly popping up.
If there is PLEASE tell me!
If not then please make it so!
There is an option.. go into overlay settings

I can't log into my Glass account.
Why? I've forgotten my password
OR
Someone is using my ID, though unlikely.