Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 296063 times)

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I think having the friends list show what server each person is playing on would be nice.
and allowing anyone to invite me without adding me as a friend, and to see what I'm playing and join me, there's no option for that. I can disable it entirely or make it friends-only, but I can't just let anyone join my game or invite me to something...

Is Blockland Glass going to have a save/prop upload system to allow users to upload say, buildings, furniture, etc somewhere so users can easily implement them into a save? Even actual whole maps could be uploaded to?

would it be possible to add music into the loading screens?

Released a small patch, 4.0.3. Mentioning will be re-enabled in chatrooms later tonight.

Please move Slayer to the Game Modes board: https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=110
Will do

Is there a pref hosts can set to disable the info box on the loading screen so players can see custom loading screens better?

Wow, a new RTB Replacement? I hope it does well.

Wow, a new RTB Replacement? I hope it does well.
why did you change the title

Why is this missing a digit?

It was on purpose, I don't think the patch number is entirely relevant to the topic. Major and minor versions introduce new features and the topic is updated accordingly, while patches just fix up bugs.

Is there a pref hosts can set to disable the info box on the loading screen so players can see custom loading screens better?
No, but users can press 'x' on the loading gui to minimize it.

It was on purpose, I don't think the patch number is entirely relevant to the topic. Major and minor versions introduce new features and the topic is updated accordingly, while patches just fix up bugs.
I was looking forward to having this topic title you monster.

I was looking forward to having this topic title you monster.
You're not allowed to have that.