Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295232 times)

maybe you press return to add them

mine won't connect is it down

I'm still having a problem where the old broken RTB prefs open when I hit the Server Settings button...

I'm still having a problem where the old broken RTB prefs open when I hit the Server Settings button...
Did you remove System_ReturntoBlockland?

Did you remove System_ReturntoBlockland?

you shouldn't have to do that, on a clean installation with RTB + Glass my RTB server settings button in the admin menu is getting overridden by Glass as expected.

what color is your server settings button in the admin menu?
also, provide a console.log

there is a keybind (in Blockland Options) provided for convenience and as an alternative for opening the preferences GUI should the standard admin button not get overridden for some reason.

How do I get old rtb prefs to work again?
He told me a while ago, but I have a new installation.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:27:29 PM by Kyuande »

snip because twice is enough on one page
that only happens if you didn't start with BLG, IIRC.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 04:37:13 PM by SuperSuit12 »

Having a bit of trouble with the site:

I keep putting in all the required files and such, but it doesn't even let me past.

EDIT: Nvm, I found the issue.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:43:43 AM by DataProxy »

Also found another bug when I go into the admin gui and the blue button shows up but the server does not have blg, so I can't even edit the server settings with the default gui

Is there a way to limit how many notifications a chat room can create? This is a bit much :D

>having notifications on for general discussion
there'syourproblem.jpeg

>having notifications on for general discussion
there'syourproblem.jpeg

YOU CAN TURN IT OFF?!