Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 295008 times)

As soon as you add upstream repos (or do what BLR does and not replace my version file), I'll upload all of my add-ons.
Done, after uploading go to Manage -> Repository. Queries repos every 10 minutes for updates.

Done, after uploading go to Manage -> Repository. Queries repos every 10 minutes for updates.

Awesome, thank you! If I have 15 add-ons in the same repository, will it query my server 15 times?

glass needs something that will attract people who have no knowledge of it or even people who aren't interested in it. that's why i propose an ultimate idea: more player customisation

basically create a m.dts replacement with more things to wear. any players without glass that join a server with glass running will definitely want to get in on whatever outfit possibilities players with glass have.

I'm thinking things like
sunglasses
caps
more hands
more shoes
etc.

a separate avatar changer menu with its own favorites and everything for the glass player model and current avatar preference. if the server doesn't have glass it'll just load your default avatar configuration which would be completely separate from your glass avatar configuration

i wanted to propose some decals that would be hand picked to be added too (like some from jirue) but afaik i don't know of a way to allow server-sided decals

im guessing this post went unnoticed since it was posted right before a major update. id be willing to help if you consider it.

Awesome, thank you! If I have 15 add-ons in the same repository, will it query my server 15 times?

Reading the source: Yes, it will punch your server 15 times.

Eek. Also, am I not a reviewer any more?

No, just once.

Eek. Also, am I not a reviewer any more?
We reset all reviewers since we've changed the system since many were originally appointed and many were inactive.

edit:
im guessing this post went unnoticed since it was posted right before a major update. id be willing to help if you consider it.
I believe that would require us to overwrite the default Blockhead and change a lot of playertypes. While it's somewhat feasible, it's rather invasive. On top of that, none of us are artists.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:10:41 PM by Scout31 »

Suggestion: Include the upstream repository in the version file as a backup repository. That way I still have access to my mods if you ever decide to take down BLG.

Also, I'll gladly be an inactive reviewer again!  :cookieMonster:

edit:I believe that would require us to overwrite the default Blockhead and change a lot of playertypes. While it's somewhat feasible, it's rather invasive. On top of that, none of us are artists.
i could definitely make some extra nodes for the m.dts. thats why i suggested it.

Reading the source: Yes, it will punch your server 15 times.
I know that means "send punch packets"
That sounds painful.

Edit: Crap, I made my entire post transparent.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 02:12:17 PM by Marios »

I know that means "send punch packets"[/size]
That sounds painful.

Lines 117-127 of RepositoryManager.php

edit: nevermind, got languages mixed up, had to edit 2 lines
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 06:22:40 PM by Scout31 »

uploading addons is totally broken, trying to do so results in a blank page

uploading addons is totally broken, trying to do so results in a blank page

should be fixed now.

I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I think having the friends list show what server each person is playing on would be nice.