Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291112 times)

Needs an IRC asap. Loving it though.

how is this stuff considered malicious

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 03:10:27 PM by Swollow »

It is just a sure-fire overly cautious checker. Human review will probably determine most cases, all of the more advanced mods.

can I be a reviewer
upload some more addons and a button will appear to apply.

How come even new uploaded addons say they're approved with the old system?

I would like to upload the addons i've made in the past to Blockland Glass. Where can I do that?

Also I am noticing there is not a "Sounds" tab on the Glass Mod Manager.

Also a server control system for Blockland Glass would be nice. I have mods like Support_Renderman and the Duplicator that I can't configure due to the fact that there is no way for me to do so with Blockland Glass.

Additionally, Blockland Glass keeps breaking my colorset menu in the normal in-game launcher. Can you please fix this?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:52:33 PM by Planr »

I would like to upload the addons i've made in the past to Blockland Glass. Where can I do that?
If you mean RTB add-ons, there is a way to import them, but it's bleh and overly complicated.
RTB Imports have been implemented. First, upload the add-on to Glass. After that, your add-on on the RTB Archive, then select the add-on you wish to "import" it to. After three reviewer approvals, anyone who has both your old RTB add-on and the latest version of glass will automatically be brought up to speed!

He also said a couple months ago:
I'll make a way to import them directly instead of uploading the add-on and setting up essentially a redirect

That doesnt answer my question though... WHERE can I upload my addons? How do I upload them to Blockland Glass?

That doesnt answer my question though... WHERE can I upload my addons? How do I upload them to Blockland Glass?
I was guessing as to what your question was.

Go to "My Account" > "Register".
When you have an account and are logged in, go to "My Account" > "My Files". Then click " Upload a new Add-on!"

does this have rtb pref support
if not you need to add that

I think they were working on that, I wonder if they still are.

Thanks for the support, everyone.

Your mod is creating GuiProgressCtrls as seperate GUIs.
I'll try to track that down, thanks.

how is this stuff considered malicious
schedule can be used to indirectly access eval. We have (had?) a new model in development that is a bit more intelligent.

does this have rtb pref support
if not you need to add that
A RTB pref replacement is currently in development, and a chat system (if no other appears) is on the table, but no promises yet.

I've been pretty busy recently, but my schedule should open up more by the end of October, and I'll continue development then.

awesome. really glad development is being made on this

Oh wow how come I just noticed this now, finally a new Add-On Management! I would be glad to upload my Add-Ons there if it's not a problem.

Ey mates, allow usernames to have the same characters that BL names can have. I had to change my name to PieCrust and then back to my original loveyness to be able to verify my account.