Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291215 times)

Cool. And are reviewers allowed to review their own add-ons?

If I get this will it change my main menu style? Because I really didn't like how Glass looked before hence why I never got it before.
It doesn't do anything to the main menu.

I wanna upload something but I'm not verified. Am I not supposed to be verified yet? :P
ALSO
You should add a seperate comments section on each addon for coding help.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:01:38 PM by Arekan »

hey wheres that sounds tab for addons.

hey wheres that sounds tab for addons.

Also there should be a section on the website for suggestions. Maybe add-on suggestions but most importantly, website and manager suggestions

You should add a link to pecons hosting service. And add a thing for builds

Ctrl M doesnt seem to do anyhting on the main menu, ill post this to your dev thread aswell.

And add a thing for builds
This is planned for the future.

Also there should be a section on the website for suggestions. Maybe add-on suggestions but most importantly, website and manager suggestions
I'm open to suggestions on either over in the development thread.

Glad to be apart of this Mod Manager now! I uploaded the Challengers and my Vortex Vehicle Mods to it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:54:32 PM by Night_Hawk »

A patch (1.0.2) is out on the updater. It should automatically download next time you start Blockland.

There's a service outage for the majority of the day. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Since I notice you're working on a developmental site stated on the original site itself, do I continue to upload any of my files onto the classic site? Will we be notified or something when it's time to switch over?

Please add the ability to click new addons on the activity feed to go to them

Since I notice you're working on a developmental site stated on the original site itself, do I continue to upload any of my files onto the classic site? Will we be notified or something when it's time to switch over?

It will happen automatically. Continue uploading as usual.

I keep getting infinite loads when I try to look at the addon list, any idea on how to fix?