Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291133 times)

Or trying to see exactly how much they get away with it.

But the whole idea behind glassbot is so that others can learn from one's mistake. So the message being hidden loses that factor.

just always mute for 5 min on first warning, going up by twice every subsequent warning

just always mute for 5 min on first warning, going up by twice every subsequent warning
this

Is there a way to open General Discussion manually?  I had to turn off the option for it to automatically connect to GD because spam would keep blocking my vision, but the only way I can reopen GD that I can find is to turn the auto-join option back on and somehow "refresh" Glass.  The chat button does nothing but reinitialise Glass for me -- is that the button?

You can disable notifications from the chat room in the settings window to avoid being spammed. I don’t believe there is a way to rejoin currently, maybe we can make the chat button open the chat back up if you’ve closed it.

I've been exposed.

Beta 7
  • Tweaked RTB import title format
  • Manual fileCopy method, as copying out of a zip does not work

This is a problem I fixed with colorsets but never realized it also impacts preloader. We were using fileCopy to copy the preloader to config/main.cs, but that only work on unzipped installations of Glass. This would explain our long standing issues with preferences loading properly as preloader was never properly installed.

How does the client download files from wherever the Glass network stores them?

Version 4.1 has been released.

The most important part of this update is the revamped preference system, which I'm proud to say is incredibly stable and reliable. Preferences now have been integration with Glass and with old RTB preferences, improved saving/loading, more reliable execution, and integration with third-party variable changes. Preferences also allow for more types of preferences than RTB did, and I will be releasing documentation on preference creation and usage soon.

Changes:
  • Preferences v2, much more stable
  • Server Control Gui design changes
  • Added a "Graphs" section to the server control gui
  • Manual is now synced online
  • Added a share button to the mod manager
  • Added a few forms of notification spam protection - rate limiting, compression of DMs
  • Added buttons to GUIs that expected users to press enter
  • Custom loading screens can now hide the Glass window
  • Unread Message icon
  • A TON of small changes and bug fixes

This update was a long time coming and some of these changes were made as soon as the day after 4.0 was released. Due to a busy semester, development was slow and there are some features that were not properly documented, so there may be some other tweaks dispersed through-out.

We hope you enjoy the new features and vastly improved stability!

based jincux!! migrating to new prefs immediately

based jincux!! migrating to new prefs immediately

We don't even know what the new prefs do yet.

We don't even know what the new prefs do yet.
same system as old but fixed so it actually works...?

same system as old but fixed so it actually works...?

True that, but...

Preferences also allow for more types of preferences than RTB did, and I will be releasing documentation on preference creation and usage soon.

...I'm talking about these NEW types of preferences.

replacing strings with empty strings doesnt properly update the pref

captain name is empty but it didnt update the pref to be empty string.

the blockland glass update reset all my game's controls. i'm having to remap all my custom keybinds now.