Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291154 times)

Please include an option to change the text size in the chat. I can barely see it, my eyesight is really poor.

P.S. You never made the Development chatroom.

Hey, is it normal that i get disconnected from the chat after nobody talks for a while?

i disconnect because when people join in there's 1 second lag

Could Jincux or someone else knowledgeable with this project write out a summary of the dev features available through glass? Things like prefs, server loading screens, etc. could all use a brief explanation on how to use them in a place we can find it, like the glass website or the OP of this topic. Even in the description file would suffice.

Click the manual button in the overlay.

Click the manual button in the overlay.
Seems kinda silly that I need the game open just to read documentation. There shouldn't be any reason for it to not be pasted elsewhere too.

There's a docs folder in the add-on as well.
Bit hard to read with all the formatting but it's there at least.

running glass for the first time on a clean install of blockland gives console errors and downloads a faulty version of support_updater

Hey, is it normal that i get disconnected from the chat after nobody talks for a while?
It's an issue we're aware of and there's a potential fix included in 4.2

Could Jincux or someone else knowledgeable with this project write out a summary of the dev features available through glass? Things like prefs, server loading screens, etc. could all use a brief explanation on how to use them in a place we can find it, like the glass website or the OP of this topic. Even in the description file would suffice.
I'll try to put something together when I get a chance. Some stuff is in the manual, but not all, like preferences and notifcations.

running glass for the first time on a clean install of blockland gives console errors and downloads a faulty version of support_updater
What console errors? It doesn't download Support_Updater, it creates a fake file for it which will give an error if you try to open it. Support_Updater is included inside of Glass, the fake file needs to be created so that it can still receive updates.

I've been extremely overwhelmed with school and a new job so far this semester, which has put a big halt on the progress of Glass. During my free time, I'm typically exhausted and have little to no motivation to do anything other than vegetate and disengage from working.

The next update is still nearly finished, it was only a week or so away from release when school started back up. It's still on the way and I'll put in time when I have some available.

At some point I got two friend requests from some guys I don't even know. They both messaged me about joining their server or something but I wasn't even at my computer at the time.
I was only able to decline one of them. The other one keeps reappearing.

That means that they keep re-adding you. After you've declined, they're free to send you a new request.

I would recommend blocking them.

No. They aren't even online. This has been happening for over a week. And the request only comes back if I disconnected or restart BL. There's no way they're waiting for me to go offline before resending it.

and bald head with only an accent o.O

and bald head with only an accent o.O
I don't know why, but Glass adds the accent to all of my appearances as well.