Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294913 times)

when i launch the game with the new update it freezes on every notification and if I open the overlay it crashes me

I just noticed there are open bug reports on new dup since like a month.
It'd be nice if pending bug reports automatically sent an email notification, otherwise the bug tracker isn't very useful.

A patch, 4.2.1, has been released.

Changes:
  • Fixed Glass Log errors
  • Fixed random Glass Live reconnects
  • Fixed RTB imports appearing after every auth
  • Fixed friends list widths

I just noticed there are open bug reports on new dup since like a month.
It'd be nice if pending bug reports automatically sent an email notification, otherwise the bug tracker isn't very useful.
Will do.

I don't like the fact that I can't make new lines in the bug tracker...

my console is still being spammed with glass auths

will this update automatically on glass hosting

I've searched for the room join/exit sounds you referenced and I can't find in the code where they occur. Are you referring to a sound when you join/exit rooms or when others do?
when others enter/exit the chatroom (gen. discussion)

quick question, why isn't the colorset changing code from RTB in glass? if it werent for that i wouldnt install Greek2Me's stripped down rtb version

seems esp weird since glass has a colorset section

edit: oh, its in the glass overlay menu. im dumb.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 12:01:01 PM by Conan »

quick question why is my console being spammed with glass auths

quick question why is my console being spammed with glass auths
Post an image?

For some reason, pressing escape to close the glass overlay stops working if you open the mod manager. Have to re-open the overlay to make it register again.

Post an image?
glass will not authenticate- it keeps trying to do it but then it just says the connection failed and it retrys

Connection failed, Is BLG Dead?

(Or if you're using servers then fix em)

Connection failed, Is BLG Dead?

(Or if you're using servers then fix em)

Definitely using servers, that's an important part. Not dead, the Glass Live server went down Saturday morning and I was travelling all day with no internet connection.

glass will not authenticate- it keeps trying to do it but then it just says the connection failed and it retrys

I've gotten a few reports of authentication issues and I'm looking in to the problem. Does it explicitly say connection failed or does it say auth failed? If you could send me a console.log or a Glass log for config/log/glass, that'd be great.