Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14410 times)

clearly you arent reading where he said he wasnt the one attacking the servers.
no visolator attacked the servers

clearly you arent reading where he said he wasnt the one attacking the servers.
Oh sorry I guess I'm the only one not taking his word on it or something, hmm. Are you seriously taking this guy's word on it when he says he didn't do it? I believe he did until proven otherwise lol.

Oh sorry I guess I'm the only one not taking his word on it or something, hmm. Are you seriously taking this guy's word on it when he says he didn't do it? I believe he did until proven otherwise lol.
considering you signed up in july, you clearly don't have enough knowledge about the forums to make that decision.

oh because his account is new he cant say anything
that makes sense even though he could be an alt or lurker or know the people personally
nice logic

Oh so because I've signed up in July that means Visolator doesn't need to prove anything? I've been playing blockland since 2009 and started using the forum in 2010.

Personally, from what I have seen of Visolator, I don't think hes honestly a bad guy.

He made some bad mistakes and he has payed the price, as all do.

I think he feels genuinely guilty, is sincerely sorry, and now wants to do more and not make any further mistakes like what he did before.

Now if he does it twice, I think that warrants less of a chance/reasoning to let him repent.

That's just my two cents about this whole thing.

i think this is the same dude who spammed 800 megabytes worth of duplication on my server

with the IP starting with the same two digits im assuming its the same router or the same ISP
Definitely not. For example, the two IPS 125.65.23.78 and 125.65.23.79 could have completely different geographic locations and completely different service providers.

Definitely not. For example, the two IPS 125.65.23.78 and 125.65.23.79 could have completely different geographic locations and completely different service providers.
i said i was assuming
i've gone through 5 IPs on this one router and they've always started with 97
before that they started with 65 on the last router

i said i was assuming
i've gone through 5 IPs on this one router and they've always started with 97
before that they started with 65 on the last router
jeez man he was just correcting you. no need to get all "I was just asssssuming!!" on him.

jeez man he was just correcting you. no need to get all "I was just asssssuming!!" on him.
can we not.

Oh so because I've signed up in July that means Visolator doesn't need to prove anything? I've been playing blockland since 2009 and started using the forum in 2010.
Then who are you an alt of?

Then who are you an alt of?
Minotaur, Ms. Terra and i think there was another