Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14419 times)

That's how Badspot generally handles situations with exploiters, isn't it?
see: computermix, zapk.
He hasn't proved that he wasn't involved in messing with the master server and individual servers, and I don't see a reason to take his word for it so I'm just assuming (until proven otherwise) that he was involved and should be banned on site.
he's already said he was involved and was very sorry.

see: computermix, zapk.he's already said he was involved and was very sorry.
He said he made the exploit, but he's denying that he attacked servers with it and until proven otherwise I believe he did help in attacking servers.

He said he made the exploit, but he's denying that he attacked servers with it and until proven otherwise I believe he did help in attacking servers.
yes he did make the exploit. you're doing it the wrong way btw, it's innocent until proven guilty. your way is just called bias.

yes he did make the exploit. you're doing it the wrong way btw, it's innocent until proven guilty. your way is just called bias.
hes not doing it the wrong way
vsio already admitted to attacking servers and spamming the master server

Look, the deal is when people deicde to be an starfish, and purposely give well known malicious users, malicious add-ons used to exploit the whole /addevent bullstuff, then use it himself to attack multiple servers, and spam the master server /with/ those servers, it's a loving red flag that he's probably going to end up doing stupid things again.

This wasn't an accidental thing he did this was a clear malicious attack and he himself ADMIT TO IT many times here and on teamspeak. I'm not saying you can't defend him but you must understand when you do something like that people have DOUBTS.

I never implied it was anything other than being bias, even though it isn't.

I worded that really forgeted up and I'm rethinking that right now but
hes not doing it the wrong way
vsio already admitted to attacking servers and spamming the master server
I'm going off of this yeah.

i've had multiple reputable coders tell me thats hes been working on another one.
They're all rumors. The most recent thing he's done is make BLDASM, which is not a cheating tool and believe it or not has actually helped the coding community. I've heard directly from him that he's working on a new version of that, which seems a lot more likely than a new version of blhack.

They're all rumors. The most recent thing he's done is make BLDASM, which is not a cheating tool and believe it or not has actually helped the coding community. I've heard directly from him that he's working on a new version of that, which seems a lot more likely than a new version of blhack.
i'm not talking about the add-ons he is making now, i'm talking about what he did do.

Don't try to paint over the fact of what he DID do, and why he MIGHT do it again given the chance.

I have my doubts about him and im going to continue to doubt him regardless of him making a cool add-on or not.

What he did was bullstuff and you know it, my point from earlier stands what he did was NOT, i repeat NOT accidental, but INTENTIONAL.

If you want to ignore that fact by all means go ahead.

no-edit i just realized he was tlaking about computermix but what i said could still go for either side anyway.

i'm not talking about the add-ons he is making now, i'm talking about what he did do.

Don't try to paint over the fact of what he DID do, and why he MIGHT do it again given the chance.

I have my doubts about him and im going to continue to doubt him regardless of him making a cool add-on or not.

What he did was bullstuff and you know it, my point from earlier stands what he did was NOT, i repeat NOT accidental, but INTENTIONAL.

If you want to ignore that fact by all means go ahead.
Remember, the last thing that happened was around 2 years ago. That's a long time. I'm pretty sure that by now he's grown a pair and learned that what he did before was stuffty, which is why he made something that would actually help instead of hurt. You can't just assume that since he's done bad things before that he'll do them again, especially when he's drastically improved his track record.

Remember, the last thing that happened was around 2 years ago. That's a long time. I'm pretty sure that by now he's grown a pair and learned that what he did before was stuffty, which is why he made something that would actually help instead of hurt. You can't just assume that since he's done bad things before that he'll do them again, especially when he's drastically improved his track record.
Are you even talking about the same person? He's addressing Visolator lol

Are you even talking about the same person? He's addressing Visolator lol
I was addressing computermix, he confused me for addressing visolator (which I wasn't) but then said that it applies either way, so I made a response.

That gif could not possibly be more ambiguous, by the way. What's it supposed to mean?

that gif means you never stop ipquarx
you just never stop
no matter what someone says you always get the last word