Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 40633 times)

i too would love to test

I assume you want to know if accuracy is within good parameters, Damage tables are not too high/low, Rate of fire, range, hit scan is good. I'd test but the truth of the matter is that, Im not on frequently due to lack of creativity to build, but I wish you luck. 

I assume you want to know if accuracy is within good parameters, Damage tables are not too high/low, Rate of fire, range, hit scan is good. I'd test but the truth of the matter is that, Im not on frequently due to lack of creativity to build, but I wish you luck. 
Thanks mate. I'm leaving the accuracy decisions up to Rykuta and the other beta testers, but for the most part tweaking it and finding little discrepancies should be no issue. Much of what Rykuta codes is already pretty balanced, but I'll start shoving polls onto the forum.

Those models are so freaking good

test pls

got a tdm mod need testing

Thanks mate. I'm leaving the accuracy decisions up to Rykuta and the other beta testers, but for the most part tweaking it and finding little discrepancies should be no issue. Much of what Rykuta codes is already pretty balanced, but I'll start shoving polls onto the forum.

Ahh I see. I did have a question. From the main post it seemed like it had toggle-able ray casting. [That means hit scan vs Bullet time right?]

Ahh I see. I did have a question. From the main post it seemed like it had toggle-able ray casting. [That means hit scan vs Bullet time right?]
Yes, there will be an option for raycasting bullets with Rykuta's patented 'sw4g' trail, raycasting bullets like from tier+tactical and HK weps, and non-raycasting bullets.

Yes, there will be an option for raycasting bullets with Rykuta's patented 'sw4g' trail, raycasting bullets like from tier+tactical and HK weps, and non-raycasting bullets.
Thats awesome!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 04:49:36 AM by jaradderaj »