Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 40049 times)

3 more business days hory shet its happening

LET ME TEST, FAM.

I'M FEELING TRIGGER-HAPPY.

bump, looking forward to this

This pack is very american

ashufgasgfjafgjsafgiasjgfs I missed the package for my new laptop

ashufgasgfjafgjsafgiasjgfs I missed the package for my new laptop
What?

What?
I ordered a new laptop, which is the only way I can actually export any of these models. and I missed the package and have to pick it up from the post office when they open next

Recruitment      [ 10 / 10 ]

DataProxy
c[_]
OXBADCODE#
EnjoyedBen2002
glados
DerpDerp
Hodot
Conan
rgbbbnnnnnnnnnnnopqrstuvwxyz
Mr. Bones
i would like to test

This was probably done intentionally, but why was I skipped?

I ordered a new laptop, which is the only way I can actually export any of these models. and I missed the package and have to pick it up from the post office when they open next
but that was 5 days ago your post office should have opened since??

but that was 5 days ago your post office should have opened since??
i'm on the other side of the country rn but I'm flying back to my house tomorrow
The next business day is Monday so I'll see about then
This was probably done intentionally, but why was I skipped?
forget that was my mistake. I'll pm you the beta along with everyone else, but I'm not updating the list because I'm really lazy and I got a flight in the morning

can we get something big with overheating that actually changes color of parts of the weapon

Ah yes... Lovely weapons. Can't wait for the release!

can we get something big with overheating that actually changes color of parts of the weapon
not possible/too much work. I can make something that spews a lot of smoke when it overheats

When is the beta getting PM'd?  And how do you miss the package for the computer you've been waiting for?

Can we get Russia + Iran + Syria + China + North Korea + All the Center+South American Communist/Leftist block as a group? It would be closer to what we would see on a actual WWIII