Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 40846 times)

omfg models are so amazing

Here's a little update I guess. I have a couple thousand in Canadian dollars that I have available, however I live in the U.S. right now and for anybody who doesn't know, the Canadian dollar is stuffty ATM. Once it goes up again, i'll be able to convert the currency to about 4k US, which is well enough money to buy a new PC. For now, i'm discussing certain possibilities with Rykuta.

Also, right now we're planning to make this a weapon pack, but we have ideas to make this into a legit gamemode, with Red Orchestra-style conquest gamemodes, infiltration missions, class-based deathmatches and zombie survivals, all with rotating gamemode preferences and such.

You'll have money and then some, only need to spend around a grand or maybe two for a great computer build

dont let rykuta make this project too big for you - he wanted to do that with H&K and khain burned out leaving only a weapon pack. just a warning about how rykutas goals can overstretch others.

focus on getting one part out at a time rather than creating these grand dreams and then the effort you put in can be published as actual working addons

focus on getting one part out at a time rather than creating these grand dreams and then the effort you put in can be published as actual working addons
It was my own idea, and I'm not actually planning anything at this moment. I'm keeping it in mind for a goal later down the road when the pack gets sorta washed up

Bump for good measure.

Will you guys be beta testing any of these anytime soon? I'd love to pitch in with that action.

Will you guys be beta testing any of these anytime soon? I'd love to pitch in with that action.
Right now we're stuck in a slump, primarily because I don't have a suitable computer for export, and giving it to other people to export seems like a great idea in theory, but i expect it to be a big hassle, esp if the exporter doesn't get a good idea on what the size should be like, how the animations should act, etc.

When I get a new computer in a few months I will be able to produce actual usable content. The beta testing process will likely involve me or rykuta hosting a WWIII tdm, however I will be willing to hand out betas to anybody who wishes to test them for bugs, imbalances, etc.

Right now we're stuck in a slump, primarily because I don't have a suitable computer for export, and giving it to other people to export seems like a great idea in theory, but i expect it to be a big hassle, esp if the exporter doesn't get a good idea on what the size should be like, how the animations should act, etc.

When I get a new computer in a few months I will be able to produce actual usable content. The beta testing process will likely involve me or rykuta hosting a WWIII tdm, however I will be willing to hand out betas to anybody who wishes to test them for bugs, imbalances, etc.
I wish to test it

I wish to test it
I will include you and DataProxy in the testing process, and you will be PM'd the beta when it is ready to be tested.

These firearms look great!

I will include you and DataProxy in the testing process, and you will be PM'd the beta when it is ready to be tested.
Thx