Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 40858 times)

you said you wanted to do an xcom pack but you aren't even having any progress with this one...................

you said you wanted to do an xcom pack but you aren't even having any progress with this one...................
jeez give a brother a break

i'm legit struggling through several phases of poverty and i don't have enough money to get myself a computer
it's my hypothetical 'next weapon pack' and i already modeled some of them a couple months ago :(

i didnt mean to be so mean D:
good luck with getting out of whatever situation you are in rn

i don't think people will complain if there are two laser weapon packs so you should be fine with continuing your own pack. srry for the miscommunication

waiting.(1); (scripting joke)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:25:26 PM by BOSSNESSFTW »

read the op please :|
I did, I mean I'm waiting for that time.

bump for good measure. content will be coming soon

bump bcuz i'm looking for a PC this week and might buy one next week. If that happens the beta will be ready in a week or two

also rykuta sucks at building factories

bump bcuz i'm looking for a PC this week and might buy one next week. If that happens the beta will be ready in a week or two

also rykuta sucks at building factories
Does Rykuta have a beta he could release so we don't need to wait a while?

Does Rykuta have a beta he could release so we don't need to wait a while?
Unfortunately i am the one handling all the models, and they aren't being released or exported until I get my own computer.

i ordered my computer its coming in 4-7 days

yay

if you need a map to test weapons on i can provide a few and/or links to a few

yay

if you need a map to test weapons on i can provide a few and/or links to a few
thx bae you'll always be there for me