Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22659 times)

I can destroy pretty much any AP user in S4 League. That doesn't mean it's okay. Your individual ability is utterly irrelevant to the discussion.
I ended off my post by making a statement that was completely independant of an individuals skill. It's a small advantage regardless of skill levels. If you suck, you're still gonna suck, just slightly less. If you're good, you'll still be good, just slightly better. All being a donor allows for is for you to get some items that would normally take 2 minutes to gather and get them within around 30 seconds after the round starts. I'd rather not have it be in place because it does give donors a slight edge, but the only difference is you're making a gigantic loving deal out of it when it's completely unnecessary. He's not loving your girlfriend, he's hosting a server.

It doesn't matter how insignificant you think an advantage may be, an advantage for money is still an advantage for money. It's absolutely disgusting to me that something that a cancer that is actively killing the game industry is being accepted by people around here.
10/10 :cookie: :cookie:

Seems like OP made this topic just for the hell of it like those 'blockland is dead' topics. 
High speed/capacity servers cost money. Purely cosmetic perks often don't cut it because people want something more, and that's what it takes to keep a server running.

Prison Escape: To dispel the misinformation presented here about the perks: most of them are cosmetic such as trails, masks, or misc. abilities like music changing.  The remaining perks do give you guaranteed source of items, though they're lower quality than the ones anyone can find scattered throughout the prison.  You can go through 2-3 risky tunnels to grab a full auto assault rifle, or you can safely travel to the donator lounge to grab a semi auto pistol.  All guards have immediate access to all the high powered weapons

Other servers: The perks on my other servers are all cosmetic / miscellaneous. 

If you don't like that, you don't have to play on my servers.  And if you want to voice your opinion do it by all means, but that doesn't mean I won't ban you for being an aggressive non-constructive nuisance, because I will ban you and nobody will miss you.  (i.e. people post something along the lines of 'lel tezuni's servers are so bad, admins suck, etc' and then the next day I receive a PM from them begging for an un-ban. Yes, that happens.)  And if you happen to be a disgruntled, fraud exposed as a fake married school teacher, thanks for the laugh.

It doesn't matter how insignificant you think an advantage may be, an advantage for money is still an advantage for money. It's absolutely disgusting to me that something that a cancer that is actively killing the game industry is being accepted by people around here.
I think some of you are just exaggerating this way too much. It's a little unfair to compare his server to the likes of games such as Combat Arms, pay to win MMORPGS, Habbo, etc. Oh and not to mention some Blockland hosts such as Wicked have literally based their servers around pay to win systems in the past and not a single person complained about it.

Prison Escape: To dispel the misinformation presented here about the perks: most of them are cosmetic such as trails, masks, or misc. abilities like music changing.  The remaining perks do give you guaranteed source of items, though they're lower quality than the ones anyone can find scattered throughout the prison.  You can go through 2-3 risky tunnels to grab a full auto assault rifle, or you can safely travel to the donator lounge to grab a semi auto pistol.  All guards have immediate access to all the high powered weapons
I honestly need to agree to this.
even though tezuni gets a lot of stuff, if you think about it, it isn't 100% pay to win.
it's know the map well to win

High speed/capacity servers cost money.
Get a job.

I think some of you are just exaggerating this way too much. It's a little unfair to compare his server to the likes of games such as Combat Arms, pay to win MMORPGS, Habbo, etc.
It doesn't matter how insignificant you think an advantage may be, an advantage for money is still an advantage for money.
That works both ways, if it's not clear enough for you.

Oh and not to mention some Blockland hosts such as Wicked have literally based their servers around pay to win systems in the past and not a single person complained about it.
I'm not remembering what you're talking about, or I would.

Get a job.
Lmao, I have a better job than you ever will.  I've said this before, but to reiterate, I don't want to pay out of pocket because I have adult expenses.  You will figure that out some day unless your daddy owns a dealership or something, cupcake.

Lmao, I have a better job than you ever will.  I've said this before, but to reiterate, I don't want to pay out of pocket because I have adult expenses.  You will figure that out some day unless your daddy owns a dealership or something, cupcake.

But if you had a great job, you wouldn't be needing donations...

Is there a rule against this in the license agreement?
I didn't say what he is doing is wrong but he shouldn't call it a donation

I didn't say what he is doing is wrong but he shouldn't call it a donation
It was a genuine question.
Get a job.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272223.0

Taboo is once again an starfish expressing his dumbforget qoutes like "reading this made me feel smarter"

Taboo is once again an starfish expressing his dumbforget qoutes like "reading this made me feel smarter"
What are you even saying?

What are you even saying?
It's damp he doesn't even know the answer to thag question

Lmao, I have a better job than you ever will.  I've said this before, but to reiterate, I don't want to pay out of pocket because I have adult expenses.  You will figure that out some day unless your daddy owns a dealership or something, cupcake.
Get off your high horse. I have expenses as well, yet I still maintain my servers just fine. Your job must not be very "great" if you can't afford ten dollars a month on top of whatever others fees you may have.
If your only defense is just shouting that you have your own problems, you may as well just stop posting now. If you can't afford to host, get this: don't host.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272223.0
I don't see anything about donations anywhere in here.

What are you even talking about? Like, I literally don't know what you think you're trying to communicate.