Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26229 times)

how long until you claim this was all part of your elaborate ruse

Question, sir... What the hell does that mean?

what do you expect out of the forums
Exactly this but I was hoping we could be less hostile :(

Well, all words from me are no trick I don't like to lie, I only like to speak the truth, be honest and see what I get in return for telling it.

Well, all words from me are no trick I don't like to lie, I only like to speak the truth, be honest and see what I get in return for telling it.
I don't know the number of people who will read these words or what number will hear and heed my message. Regardless, it is imperative that as many people as possible learn that XL SwAt's negligent, refractory treatises represent a thinly veiled attempt to bring this battle to a fever pitch. The issue here is that we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with XL SwAt's harebrained wisecracks. We're at war with his unstable perceptions. And we're at war with his predaceous, splenetic allegations. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that when XL SwAt stated that he is a man of peace, I concluded that he was utterly subversive. Now that he claims that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight, I claim that he's crossed the line into post-rationalist neo-Hegelianism. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: XL SwAt's cursed with the vice of pleonexia, of the urge to receive more than his fair share.

This is so confusing... I need a shower, then I will give my 2 cents.

Question, sir... What the hell does that mean?
yeah you're really trying too hard

Exactly this but I was hoping we could be less hostile :(
what the frick are you on about boy we're not being fricking hostile.

I don't know the number of people who will read these words or what number will hear and heed my message. Regardless, it is imperative that as many people as possible learn that XL SwAt's negligent, refractory treatises represent a thinly veiled attempt to bring this battle to a fever pitch. The issue here is that we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with XL SwAt's harebrained wisecracks. We're at war with his unstable perceptions. And we're at war with his predaceous, splenetic allegations. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that when XL SwAt stated that he is a man of peace, I concluded that he was utterly subversive. Now that he claims that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight, I claim that he's crossed the line into post-rationalist neo-Hegelianism. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: XL SwAt's cursed with the vice of pleonexia, of the urge to receive more than his fair share.

Hmm.. I might have taken this a bit too much, hm? I didn't intend to be hostile or something in any sorts, I probably acted a bit too fast. Sorry for that, it's just the way I am sometimes.

i really like ur drawings!! maybe you can add me on steam and we can collab and share OCs??

Hmm.. I might have taken this a bit too much, hm? I didn't intend to be hostile or something in any sorts, I probably acted a bit too fast. Sorry for that, it's just the way I am sometimes.

This thread belongs in ycyl

Seems okay to me I guess: http://xl-swat.deviantart.com/
You can see that my more early drawings are bad stuffs, I only started May of this year
i feel like if i really wanted to i could get away with posting one of the nsfw pictures on here, if only because they're so poorly drawn that it really couldn't be considered research