This Forum, and it's people.

Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26233 times)

My OCs don't know each other, but you can still keep pelting me with this, and its funny when it's just you throwing out facts with a little bit of wrongs. Hah.
Do those OCs include God Neo guy person god thing?

Having a bad day sucks man, but there is no excuse to take out your frustration on other people.
Deal with it yourself and grow up, being sad isn't an excuse for being a richard.

I agree, the forums are pretty forgeted up. (No offense you beautiful people).
All you have to do is look in drama. In a nutshell, it's a virtual recreation of Berlin, Germany in 1945.

I agree, the forums are pretty forgeted up. (No offense you beautiful people).
All you have to do is look in drama. In a nutshell, it's a virtual recreation of Berlin, Germany in 1945.
if you can't handle the community here then you can get out

How the forget was I supposed to tell that I annoyed you? I asked a simple question or two, and you banned me.
Seriously, what the forget?

How the forget was I supposed to tell that I annoyed you? I asked a simple question or two, and you banned me.
Seriously, what the forget?

can we please quit bumping this topic please
it's over, the issue has died, leave it in peace

Not trying to keep the topic alive or anything, just quoting what I said before.
Abandon thread before this turns into the Iban thread situation where people derail the topic so hard and it just becomes a Jupiter's red spot thing.

You know, people can jack off to whatever they want, but this kind of sad-sack 'the world is against me' stuff is exactly why I used to ban furries. 

I'm sure OP would cry 'fursecution' if I did that, but he's perfectly happy to paint the entire forum community with an equally broad brush.  Yeah, there are a lot of negative reactions in this thread - as there should be.  You can't just waltz onto a board, blame everyone for the actions of a few individuals, then expect the red carpet to roll out for you and your snowflake syndrome.  And what are these horrible crimes committed against you?  A guy joined your server and clicked on you?  Some people didn't like your intrusive pokemon love RP?  Everyone in the world didn't cater to your mental disorders the same way your court appointed care takers do? 

Your mental problems are your problem - not the rest of the world's. 
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII II
HOLY SH*T.
WILL ALWAYS, LOVE YOU

You said i like snakees.
I didn't like how your act was going.
Then i got banned because "It's over 9000."
I'm done with you.

Hey.

Hey.

I didn't even do anything to you and you're drama-ing the whole forum?

Not cool man.