Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user

Author Topic: Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user  (Read 8389 times)

It all starts right at page 5 of this thread:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285722.60

Take a read and you'll understand. Basically he starts stuff and is passive aggressive for the most part and is banned for doing so

Some quotes from the thread: Note, this is after he was banned and comes back NOT EVEN A DAY LATER on an alt.

i got banned despite breaking no rules, i don't have the future vision to identify that someone reported me for nothing

if you want to show me a rule i broke and where, go for it
you got banned because you kept doing the same stuff over and over despite being previously banned numerous times for doing that same stuff.

he constantly denies the fact that most of the time he spends on the forums is arguing just to argue.

considering all it takes is for someone to report nothing, it doesn't really matter what i do or don't do lol
this is a generic ban reason that's been copy-pasted for me like 3 times now, but it doesn't really mean anything

This isn't the first time Taboo has done something like this, in fact the 34th time is probably more accurate.

I'm sure taboo won't care at all about this drama since he's apparently so innocent and everyone is just wrong, but I'm just putting this here so people are more aware.

/discuss

this one has a better main post so lets run with this

he's gonna be back by tomorrow
im calling it

let's all agree to never take anything taboo says seriously

it's better for your health

I'm gonna do my console support better...
Code: [Select]
findpostbyname("Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user").drama.support(1);

I'm gonna do my console support better...
Code: [Select]
findpostbyname("Taboo/Kushgal - habitual problem user").drama.support(1);
ha that's creative

you'd think an English teacher would know better

can someone explain this to me

can someone explain this to me

he used to pretend that he was an english teacher

This is really annoying every time it is posted, if only because Taboo ALWAYS has to respond to it, and always with the same comment about it not being relevant. It's like groundhog day or something.

I think it maybe does strike a nerve of his because he never can ignore it.