Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 277490 times)

I don't normally indulge myself in this sort of thing but I find this all to be incredibly hilarious

It's a GameFAQs poll about what other people think the "best game ever" is, who the forget cares, the only time it will ever matter is some time down the road when someone Googles "best ________ game" looking for recommendations and sees the award page as the 7th link down and has a generally good time playing it

Remember the "game of the year" for any gaming site more than a couple years ago? Me either

i feel like undertale is the new fnaf
yet less cancerous

Squartle, what are your opinion's on undertale. I'm just asking because you never really answered my question last time on the link you posted a few weeks ago here.

i feel like undertale is the new fnaf
yet less cancerous
Did you play the game, also by definition do you think it's overhyped or not good?

majority of undertales fanbase consist of tumblrina otherkins that cant play bullet hell games for stuff so i think the conclusion is the undertale character cant dodge fireballs
hey excuse you i got past level one once in gaiares without using a continue

Squartle, what are your opinion's on undertale. I'm just asking because you never really answered my question last time on the link you posted a few weeks ago here.

Squartle is a living meme. Literally no point in taking anything he says seriously.

Squartle is a living meme. Literally no point in taking anything he says seriously.
But I do.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 05:32:36 AM by dkar093 0 »

Oh btw, Super Mario Rpg took out Metal Gear Solid 3 ,Skyrim lost to Super Mario 64, Portal 2 got desimated by Sonic 2 etc.

And, let's also no forget this is a popularity contest even the creator's know this
"The games have been seeded by a combination of user nominations, popularity on GameFAQs, and critical and user game ratings, but don't forget: This is not a contest to see which game is your favorite, or even which one is the best rated. It's all a big popularity contest, and visitors who have never visited GameFAQs before will be sure to stop in and vote."
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:11:56 PM by dkar093 0 »

But I do because i'm the living embodyment of insecurity.
The edit button exists, please use it.

I like how Tumblr took up the game so quickly for it's 'progressive ideas' such as LGBT relationships and loveuality representation.
And how that's not in the game.
I mean, the fish and the dinosaur are lesbians for each other and those two guards are forgetbros, yes, but that's not the focus of the game. As for loveuality representation, uh. What? I mean, yea there's two gay relationships in there but biloveuality isn't covered, aloveuality isn't covered either, so your argument is looking pretty shoddy. I've heard some people say the game supports cross-racial relations too, but that isn't really a problem anymore unless you live in Georgia number one, number two the skeleton and the goat aren't loving each other, that's a ship, number three 'skeleton' isn't a race. So all of your arguments are falling apart and you look like a goddamn idiot, congratulations. I also heard that Papyrus is suppose to be a knock on the mentally deficient (I don't mean a lack of common sense, I'm talking autism and mental handicapation) but if you actually think that you're a loving idiot.

SO!
Tumblr picked up the game and ran with it despite it not supporting anything they say it does other than two gay relationships and a robot with pink boots. Sonnovabitch, I need a drink.

Robots cant forget so how can robots be gay what the hell

Robots cant forget so how can robots be gay what the hell
ask carolcat

i like how everyone who's in the fandom jumps to the conclusion that people who dislike this game and say why are salty. let's face it, the community is becoming more and more like fnaf's and are spreading it around like cancer. i like the game, but the community is ruining it for me

hurr durr u don like muh gam ur jus a salty losr pappyton 5ever<3