Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 277511 times)

I SHIP IT

nOPE.

but I like the mettaton voice

Also is it bad that I have always seen/pronounced the word Papyrus as "pap-ee-roos"? Like even before I played Undertale.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:37:13 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Also is it bad that I have always seen/pronounced the word Papyrus as "pap-ee-roos"?
those people are most likely loving handicaps that have never paid attention in social studies class

those people are most likely loving handicaps that have never paid attention in social studies class

I guess I should clarify; I know the paper is pronounced "pah-py-rus", but seeing the font name or word makes me pronounce it the other way.

im working on an undertale data edit.  i'll be changing up some of the sprites and i might do underfell, or just a charafied version.  ill make a video soon with progress!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:21:08 PM by bestguy22 »

I think Pappyton is a dumb ship, number one. Number two, I think all ships are loving stupid because you're acting like a teenage girl thinking it'd be cute if her two friends made out. Grow up.

I think Pappyton is a dumb ship, number one. Number two, I think all ships are loving stupid because you're acting like a teenage girl thinking it'd be cute if her two friends made out. Grow up.

Essentially this.

i don't really get involved with shipping stuff, but my policy is generally "let people have their fun" on most things and shipping is no exception, because it certainly doesn't hurt me if people want to fantasise about some good ol' fashioned roboning

We need some crackships.
PapyrusxMuffet.
SansXPlayer.
TorielXMadjick.
FroggitxFinal Froggit.
AlphysXMettaton.
Mettaton EXxMettaton Neo.
AsrielxFlowey.
TemmieXAnnoying Dog.

There we go.
Have fun yelling at me.
inb4itwasjustaprankbro

inb4itwasjustaprankbro
I was intentionally being an idiot. That was the point.

joke's on you he was only pretending

joke's on you he was only pretending
[hurr durr just pretending comic]