Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 277484 times)

Gaster Blaster Master Caster Disaster Plaster

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

Not even Melee can stop it.
The determination is too much.
This is madness.

Thtas it I'm leaving this fandomf goodbye

comparing undertale to melee is literally comparing apples to oranges
they're completely different games geared towards completely different audiences for completely different kinds of gameplay

I think just about the only thing they have in common is that there are characters in it.

Both feature small children in stripped shirts.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 12:38:43 AM by Rabbot32 »

Both feature small children in stripped shirts.
except ness could loving triple decimate steamroll judo kick a loving dora ripoff like frisk anytime anyplace

The protagonist who's name is a fairly major spoiler will dodge every attack and flirt with Ness until the battle is over.
That is how the Undertale do.

The only reason UnderTale is winning at all is because 4chan thinks it will cause a huge stuffstorm.

Like Launchpad McQuack winning best sidekick of all time.

The protagonist who's name is a fairly major spoiler will dodge every attack and flirt with Ness until the battle is over.
That is how the Undertale do.
the undertale character is literally just a little kid
nothing special

ness has magic fireballs

the undertale character is literally just a little kid
nothing special

ness has magic fireballs
I mean
The Undertale character has dodged fireballs before
... so.

majority of undertales fanbase consist of tumblrina otherkins that cant play bullet hell games for stuff so i think the conclusion is the undertale character cant dodge fireballs

rule of thumb: avoid fandoms like the plague