Poll

Continue working on CityRPG?

Yes
30 (88.2%)
No
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Visolator's City (City RPG) - Reviving? Ideas? [Host sometime?]  (Read 27799 times)

what's wrong with t&t
I don't think it would go good with the server.

Adventure Pack is amazing for this. I can PM you it.

bump bc pls im still waiting for this

T&T is good for TDM servers but I feel like it won't fit at all with a City RPG.
Why don't you keep the Gravity Cat's one? It's a good one...

I don't think it would go good with the server.

I think makeshift weapons like some of the stuff rggbnnnnn has on SMM would work well. (plus guns and stuff)

Bump! I will be working on this for the weekend, I am currently hosting a temp server for now, but it is pretty original.

Temp server: Tower Defense
It's currently locked because I'm attempting to add upgrades; but also I have added a special avatar system for bots! Towers and enemies can have special avatars of their own.

This seems like a good idea.

Everything seems perfect except the drug system.
I'm not sure of people are going to buy drugs to another player, and drugs are a fun part of the game... :/

Which is why drugs will be the LAST thing to implement because I don't really know what I should do with it.

Sorry, I have stopped progress for now.

Related image, not mine.

On the VPS server I host on, windows server 2012, I am constantly getting runtime errors because of the recent update. I cannot keep going with this server, so I will just halt progress until Badspot fixes the issue.

I mean you can still do progress, but just host it on your end and limit the player count.

I can't host on my computer
I can now host on my computer again, good thing is that I have never had these issues on my computer.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:56:55 PM by Kyuande »