Poll

Continue working on CityRPG?

Yes
30 (88.2%)
No
4 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Visolator's City (City RPG) - Reviving? Ideas? [Host sometime?]  (Read 27737 times)

yay my build is up there

Current pictures of progress: I did not build anything.

• It's the spawn! This is where you exactly spawn if you don't have any crimes or have a job that doesn't have its own spawner. (Made by Bag)
Lol, that looks ALOT like /Ty's place to clear record, elect, etc.

Lol, that looks ALOT like /Ty's place to clear record, elect, etc.
Bag was actually making this in front of me by copying off of a picture that Cecil recommended to use for the spawn.

Yes, this is still alive.

Also, I might make certain days of the year give you stuff. You'll have to find out what it is :)

rehost dev server when possible

i want to add some stuff

Wow, this is back! Is the Dev server still up at times?

I actually quit Blockland for a few months on the thought I had another build of mine lost forever but now I have a reason to get back on again.

Nice to see my buildings are still there :D

Really looking forward to paying a visit.

This looks and sounds good. There's a lot of good innovative features here
I still have to complain about the jobs however. Bounty hunters are nothing but nuisances in my opinion. Jobs should have something stimulating to do, not sitting around waiting for a paycheck or clicking bricks.

rehost dev server when possible

i want to add some stuff
It's best if you have my steam, so I can establish time with you.

Wow, this is back! Is the Dev server still up at times?

I actually quit Blockland for a few months on the thought I had another build of mine lost forever but now I have a reason to get back on again.

Nice to see my buildings are still there :D

Really looking forward to paying a visit.
Glad to see you back. Thanks.

This looks and sounds good. There's a lot of good innovative features here
I still have to complain about the jobs however. Bounty hunters are nothing but nuisances in my opinion. Jobs should have something stimulating to do, not sitting around waiting for a paycheck or clicking bricks.
Bounty hunters work different here, they can't go around and put money on people's heads. If someone is wanted, all they can do is increase the bet but they must have the money so they can earn it back twice the amount, which is my idea. They can put bounty on people's heads but they can get demerits for it, making them also wanted.

Paychecks are very low, but your job can also increase the paycheck. It's not your fault if server might be slow with people, but if you're sitting there doing nothing, then that's your problem if you can hunt for what your job needs.

When arresting people, you will not longer instantly get the money, and it will not go into your pocket, as that seems very silly to instantly get $500 cash from the other CityRPG out of nowhere. The only thing that goes in your pocket is stolen money from you.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 01:15:35 AM by Kyuande »

make it where you can rob the bank and gas station

make it where you can rob the bank and gas station
These kind of features are usually the last thing to do after the launch.

Can we expect a playable version this century?

There's only 1 person making this, so you can't expect this to be done too soon.

There's only 1 person making this, so you can't expect this to be done too soon.

Get your ass in gear

Now in 3rd gear!!

I've been working on a event restriction system, instead of ripping them out I can grant some users to use specific events; I can also take them away. I might release this if it becomes stable. Most mini mods that I create will be in the support folder of the mod. I will not release all of them, though.

Once this entire CityRPG mod is finished, I might release some side mods that I've worked with for this mod.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:10:28 PM by Kyuande »

Planned updates:
~ Stock market is now going to be put last as it is not a main feature of the mod.
+ Finishing up the job system.

City build updates:
I have GSF's terrain generator, so I am going to plan on using it for the city.
There will be invisible boundaries for now instead of an ugly wall.

Are there any models (not brick models) of food? If so, can someone link me to them please? I'm using it for the hunger mod.

Progress is now going to get slower because of school, and ACTs.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 05:00:39 PM by Kyuande »