Author Topic: I've just been diagnosed with Glaucoma (STILL No Surgery!)  (Read 28753 times)

well is it more important to you than your vision?
holy stuff shut your loving face

I hope this gets better man.

holy stuff shut your loving face
hostile much? calm down.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:17:08 AM by Planr »

i never said he did.
you literally did tho
yeah um you should really quit ignoring your doctors orders and take your condition more seriously. or is this all just a joke to you?

you literally did tho
um nowhere in that post did i even mention sodas.

um nowhere in that post did i even mention sodas.
You still mentioned that he denied his doctors orders (which is what he asked)

You still mentioned that he denied his doctors orders (which is what he asked)
ah ok i see what you mean. my original soda comment was meant as a general lifestyle advice tip to rigel, not just for the doctor thing.

The vision in my right eye is crap.

The story as old as time: Planr makes a bunch of provocative and passive-agressive comments and acts surprised when people get ticked off by it.

I am crosseyed, i feel your pain.

The story as old as time: Planr makes a bunch of provocative and passive-agressive comments and acts surprised when people get ticked off by it.
Mind pointing out exactly what I said that you think is "passive-aggressive" or "provocative"? All I have done so far is advise Rigel not to drink soda in the future, out of my concern for him and the risk he is at here. I want to help him live a healthier life and advise in any way I can to save his vision. I am a very nice person. If anything, the baseless personal attacks levyed against me by people like Maxx and Nonnel are provocative and uncalled for. Hostile as forget.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 10:58:18 AM by Planr »

your post was extremely passive aggressive and if you can't see it then you're not worth arguing with

your post was extremely passive aggressive and if you can't see it then you're not worth arguing with
Um ok then....????

Why would you take forget pills?  An erection won't solve your problem.