Author Topic: I've just been diagnosed with Glaucoma (STILL No Surgery!)  (Read 28045 times)

I wonder why they knocked him out for that operation

It took over an hour to do, they just edited it down to the good bits

plus, I'd rather not be awake while they cut my loving eye

because if you move your eye during that then you're forgeted
and it's probably not humanly possible to NOT move your eye during that

Would you want to see and feel a sharp object inside your eye?

What was going on in that operation btw? Did they insert the wire to clear a path for pressure to release?

They cut a small incision into the eye and stuck a vacuum to remove the excess fluid that was accumulating so that the cornea balances out
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 04:53:35 PM by Path »

judging by the sans on your icon, you don't have any vision in that eye. They're both empty sockets.

judging by the sans on your icon, you don't have any vision in that eye. They're both empty sockets.

Would you want to see and feel a sharp object inside your eye?

Sorry bro. I shouldn't have thrown that joke into the stratosphere where you couldn't catch it.

I'm feeling lazy so I'ma just post the email chat I've been having with my doctor. I'm sure I explained what these new pills I got "Methozolamide" do already on a previous page.

Me-
Hello again, Dr. Chang!

Just Emailing to report that our insurance is being slower than our research on glaucoma. We still haven't found a doctor nearby to take our insurance and take my pressure test so that I can return to you with the results.

Dr. Chang-
Hi Rigel - you need a pressure check ASAP. If you can't find anyone you probably ought to come back to Bascom. We have offices in Plantation and West Palm Beach and I can arrange to have you see one of my colleagues there. Let me know what's easier.

Me-
Hello once again, doctor. My mom just told me that I've got an appointment to check the eye-pressure tomorrow. Hopefully these pills have been doing a good job.

Dr. Chang-
Please let me know what your pressures are once you have them measured.  Thanks.

Me-
It appears to me that these pills deprived me of my delicious soda for nothing. I followed your instruction of not taking Pilocarpine for 24 hours before checking the pressure, and it shot up to 43 and 39, I forgot for which eyes, though. Make a guess, take your pick, I don't know. Do we need to move up to the stronger pills? Should I just stop the methozolamide since it doesn't seem to have done anything for my pressure? I made sure to take a dose of Pilocarpine as soon as I got home, because that kind of pressure is just absurd.

So again, do I continue the methozolamide, or stop taking it?

I'm currently waiting on a response. I couldn't drink soda for 2 weeks for seemingly nothing, and now I'm sad because soda is love, soda is life. Not to mention the head rushes after standing up too fast, and the numbing fingers.

holy forget treat your doctor with respect

???? what did he do wrong