Programming Megathread

Author Topic: Programming Megathread  (Read 105695 times)

have any of y'all heard of Codewars?

It's a site that lets you take on various peer-reviewed coding challenges (kata) that gradually increase in difficulty as you go. Once you hit a high enough level, you can even submit and share your own kata for others to solve.

Kinda wanted to know if anyone here either uses it or wants to give it a try.

It's a site that lets you take on various peer-reviewed coding challenges (kata) that gradually increase in difficulty as you go. Once you hit a high enough level, you can even submit and share your own kata for others to solve.

ooh this is fun

bump

i'm kinda ashamed of the most basic challenges on python being a tad too hard for me. but nonetheless this is very fun

i'm kinda ashamed of the most basic challenges on python being a tad too hard for me. but nonetheless this is very fun
-dies in the inside-

what

everyone starts somewhere. for example, you started out annoying. haven't quite gotten past that, apparently

I don't think there's a "fast" way
fast is balanced by how much effort one is willing to put into the learning

zennnn

everyone starts somewhere. for example, you started out annoying. haven't quite gotten past that, apparently

bump

Which ones are you having trouble with? If you'd like, I'll walk you through a couple.

Which ones are you having trouble with? If you'd like, I'll walk you through a couple.

oh sure

i'll go ahead and pm one to you if you want

u kno my job is to b annoying
:)))))))