Author Topic: Akio - 48794  (Read 16001 times)

Are you seriously arguing about who's less worthless?

viso's tower defense is really cool because i made a map for it
  Is this a joke? You like because you made a map for it. great explanation bud.

Are you seriously arguing about who's less worthless?
Naah man i was just pointing something out to my old friend, old buddy, old pal here akio, because he's such a goofy meme lord man.

Naah man i was just pointing something out to my old friend, old buddy, old pal here akio, because he's such a goofy meme lord man.
   Me.. Meme.. Meme lord man.

Best of the best.

Is this a joke? You like because you made a map for it. great explanation bud.
why are you picking at bones lol

viso is a good buddy of mine, i don't like it because i made a map, i like it cause its a cool as forget server

why are you picking at bones lol

viso is a good buddy of mine, i don't like it because i made a map, i like it cause its a cool as forget server

I'm picking at bones because I can't find humor in text, and because that post (in my opinion) isn't funny and it makes you look like a "jackass to me"

Now I have no room to talk about you because I literally know nothing about you except for the past few days, and from the past few days of seeing you, you seem like a complete "jackass to me"

I'm picking at bones because I can't find humor in text, and because that post (in my opinion) isn't funny and it makes you look like a "jackass to me"lete "jackass to me"
then learn to take a joke

How the hell can I learn to take a joke when I don't know if he is being serious or not...

I would like to back up what I said because "take a joke"/joking around can not work well with text. Take this whole topic right here. The op was banned because Akio "was joking" that he was an alt. Now look at the situation he is banned for the some "joke" that Akio played and lord Tony took it serious.

Do you get what I mean.

dont know why everyone is flipping stuff at raven and nick like they did something

dont know why everyone is flipping stuff at raven and nick like they did something
sure, nick and raven supporting Akio who did some stupid stuff is totally them not doing anything

Akio you made me look like a fool!

sure, nick and raven supporting Akio who did some stupid stuff is totally them not doing anything
what kind of maliciousness is there behind having a laugh at a now resolved miscommunication

what kind of maliciousness is there behind having a laugh at a now resolved miscommunication
Apparently we are bad people for laughing

laughing at someone and supporting someone aren't the same thing.