STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?

Poll

Best character

Finn
Rey
Han Solo
Leia Organa Solo
Poe Dameron
BB-8
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker
Resistance Troops
First Order Troops!
Kylo Ren
Hux
Captain Phasma
Snoke
Flame Trooper
Mouse Droid
Useless Background characters
TR-8R
Cypthon would have been good in the movie.

Author Topic: STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?  (Read 32207 times)

so wait, [spoiler]: did they just destroy coruscant? isn't that like, the most important place in the entire galaxy? it's a bit overkill if you ask me.

so wait, [spoiler]: did they just destroy coruscant? isn't that like, the most important place in the entire galaxy? it's a bit overkill if you ask me.
SPOILER: [I'm most likely wrong but I'm under the impression they've been in a different system the whole time and so they destroyed another planet that was similar to Coruscant.]

My brother got tickets to it, but the tickets said it was on the 17th so were going to try and see if thats true

you can still read that. just make it transparent so people have to select it to read. also no they didnt.

also kylo ren will never be this cool

spoiler: darth vader is luke's father

spoiler: you have to either save Han Solo's son or blow up Coruscant

ren is such a weak villain which makes a certain scene even more jarring

saw it yesterday
9.9/10
AWESOME

Going to see it on Tuesday, super hyped.

Going to see it on Tuesday, super hyped.
Me too to both points!

I saw it yesterday instead of waiting on the 18th.

I saw it yesterday instead of waiting on the 18th.
Yeah same, my cousin got our whole family tickets and we saw it last night. It sucks because I got it spoiled for me that [BIG SPOILERS DONT QUOTE OR HIGHLIGHT:                                             Han died and Kylo is Han's son.                                             ] which sucked that it got spoiled, but I still really enjoyed the movie. Honestly, my opinion is that this is one of the best Star Wars movies. JJ Abrams really is a better director than Lucas, imo, and he was the perfect pick for these new movies. None of that cheesy whiny protagonist, forced dialogue, or even overly long parts like the podracing part of epi 1. I'm probably going to go see it again either tonight or tomorrow.

If you're on the fence or afraid of the new star wars I'd definitely recommend you go see it now.

moving discussion thoughts to other thread for discussion
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 11:17:11 AM by DaSord213 »

This thread is now officially a Starwars Episode 7 disscussion thread

WHO IN THE forget OF ALL forgetS IS SNUKE?!?!?!