favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 162120 times)

i picked mag for my first warframe and i still have it

So i've been trying to get the syndicate primaries and mods for arbiters of hexis and cephalon suda. Should I forgo that and get the sancti tigris instead and get the hexis and suda stuff later?

juggernauts won't spawn thanks warframe

So i've been trying to get the syndicate primaries and mods for arbiters of hexis and cephalon suda. Should I forgo that and get the sancti tigris instead and get the hexis and suda stuff later?

If you go for right side of syndicates, I can exchange syndicate mod4mod/wep4wep with you, im maxed out with the 3 left side syndicates

Resource drop chance boosters are so much better than resource boosters

New tactical alert + double resource weekend
thanks rngesus

New tactical alert + double resource weekend
thanks rngesus

perfect timing

can someone give me the name of the alert
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:01:46 PM by Jonathant1 »

One Thousand Cuts

Edit:
You can get the electric damage and status chance mods from this event.
I also have reason to believe that the 120% slash mods are going to be sold by Baro tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 07:23:56 PM by Private McDoggy »

Q:
What happened to Darvo, btw? I saw him in cuffs on the login screen.

I beat Vor on Mercury alone for the first time. I'll farm him for morphics, for now I guess
I just need to resolve my nano whatevers and plastid issue and I'll be able to get my Latron

Scorpion Grineer are arseholes.

Thousand Cuts would be pretty easy without them. Not that it's too difficult anyway.

Q:
What happened to Darvo, btw? I saw him in cuffs on the login screen.

That login screen was from the old event Ties That Bind

Scorpion Grineer are arseholes.

Thousand Cuts would be pretty easy without them. Not that it's too difficult anyway.

Use atlas if you have him, he has 100% knockdown resistance while grounded; Rhino's iron skin protects against knockdowns; or any frame with armor

or, use handspring in your exilus or in the general mod slots for fast knockdown recovery

I don't have any of that, unfortunately.

My friend has Rhino, but for the Thousand Cuts alert you're limited to just 25 energy, so he can only use his charge ability.
He doesn't have many mods, nor a high enough Rhino warframe to lower his energy cost.

Slicing down butchers and Scorpions is pretty easy, it's just frustrating to get dragged down every 5 seconds.

do cool acrobat stuff then

I don't have any of that, unfortunately.

My friend has Rhino, but for the Thousand Cuts alert you're limited to just 25 energy, so he can only use his charge ability.
He doesn't have many mods, nor a high enough Rhino warframe to lower his energy cost.

Slicing down butchers and Scorpions is pretty easy, it's just frustrating to get dragged down every 5 seconds.

you should help him get streamline, and fleeting expertise
with 175% efficiency, iron skin should only cost 12.5 energy
thats enough for 2 casts of iron skin, on top of using rage(which gives energy whenever your health is damaged) and life strike(heals you when hitting an enemy while channeling), there should be no problem having no energy at all because its basically infinite

I just went excal and did a lot of radial blinds
like a ton of them holy stuff that butcher aoe is annoying