Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 11820 times)

you do realize you cannot be disqualified for beliving something
even if I believe in life after love? after love? after love? after love?

yeah i dont quite understand this either i think cappy is right
From what I gather, that basically just means if he became president he couldn't do that if he took the oath. Annoying Orange can still run.

after love? after love? after love?
i did not know that could stack wow tubular

When i was in Highschool, a lot of kids would say they didn't give a stuff about school because "I'm not gonna be able to afford college anyway so whats the point?"

And yes, there will be people who go to college just to go, and eventually drop out. But most people drop out now because they can't afford to keep going. Student loans cause so much stress, I don't blame people who want to avoid it by avoiding college all together. If college were, like it is in so many other countries, people would be more motivated in highschool because they dont have to worry about not being able to afford it.
 Yes. I think that simply making college free wouldn't help at all, and that taking it out on taxes would be better for the people. Immediately taking away thousands of dollars to go to college encourages debt, but have the money go up to that same amount over time allows more freedom.

It's unconstitutional. Freedom of religion.

Jesus loving christ it took like 6 tries to post this

even if I believe in life after love? after love? after love? after love?
I just watched the family guy episode when they tell the story of Jesus and they have a bit with that song lol

i did not know that could stack wow tubular
I know right, I surprised myself in it working.

stop playing the victim role khanu lol

i sent you that first one because major obvious hypocrisy and the other one cause i felt bad you were banned for dramaing me

you literally sent me a picture of naruto and sasuke kissing

do you think i loving want that

i didnt even know there was a block feature though

akio just report him for flaming and move on
it's what I did lol

how was i at ALL flaming?! i told you to stop harrasing me in a post and that is somehow FLAMING?!

do you not understand that you are like:

HAHA MUSLIMS SPICS AND CHRISTIANS SHOULD ALL BE DEPORTED AND DIE HAHAHA

you're a real 10/10 comedic genius buddy haha satire hahahaha

my god

do you not understand that you are like:

HAHA MUSLIMS SPICS AND CHRISTIANS SHOULD ALL BE DEPORTED AND DIE HAHAHA

you're a real 10/10 comedic genius buddy haha satire hahahaha

my god

what

If that belief goes against the constitution then yes, i believe they should be disqualified. why wait till after they win so we can impeach them? why let them run? why shouldn't we be able to stop them now?

all this
Nick's being a slight hypocrite, you're overreacting and flaming, as well as derailing

khanu stop derailing by being handicapped

guys shut up and take it somewhere else. Your petty little fight isn't wanted or welcome here.

Burnt sand is best candidate