Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode  (Read 51634 times)

Whoever bumped the topic, thank you, because I actually want to post here.
I have decided to do time trials for all 11 tracks. For perfect measure, I will be using filmbot to record the times, once I complete a race of 3 laps, I will end the filmbot and confirm that time. I will only reset if I go out of bounds because teleporting back up takes time and I will be doing this in single player.
Yes, this even means the jungle track, which will probably suck.
I will be posting screenshots of the track, myself, the vehicle that's supposed to be used, and the time itself as proof once I am done.
That will be next post.

Ok, so after about an hour of racing on tracks, I finally have my times with evidence.
Just keep in mind, I was not trying my hardest, because if I was, then most of the times would be changed.
Anywho, here are my times. In the order I did them in.

Bingo hills

Terminal Ocean (2nd scene)

Dragon Waters

Aerohead Jungle

Archipelago

Frostfjall

Origin

Terror Mansion

Gravity Harbor

Rock Canyon

Nostalgic Highway

If you want to try and beat my times, then post your times for the track.

Might try and beat your time on Aerohead when I get back from vacation. Typing on a phone is hard.

Question, do we dump all the zips in the add-on folder?
Yes. As long as you extracted the mega zip to reveal all the addon files.

Might try and beat your time on Aerohead when I get back from vacation. Typing on a phone is hard.
you probably will be able to because the superplane is like a monster to control.

How have I only seen this now? Awesome.

Does anyone even host this anymore?? :(

Does anyone even host this anymore?? :(
not since people lag out whenever the map changes

Hosting the gamemode right now.

Edit: no longer hosting.

Aerohead Jungle time: 2 minutes, 55 seconds.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:26:59 PM by Magus »

you probably will be able to because the superplane is like a monster to control.
Dude I use the SuperPlane on one of my servers for something different and it's not that hard to control for me. No harder than any other plane...

bringing this back because it's very needed.
I want to leave this message about a few things, there have been some complications and sadly Alphadin can't continue working on the gamemode, so I want to suggest that if anyone here is willing to fix a few things for the gamemode, such as:

- Better respawning
- More time to wait before the race begins
- Better loading between tracks
- Most issues reported by the community

We also have plans for new features.

bump
Is anyone ever going to host this gamemode, or is it forever going to be in the shadow of a corner in which no one even mentions it?

bump
Is anyone ever going to host this gamemode, or is it forever going to be in the shadow of a corner in which no one even mentions it?
probably will remain unhosted until it's bugs are fixed

and it's bugs can't be fixed because no scripter is rising up

so it's troubling