Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode  (Read 51623 times)

I........... Am.............. Your.......... Father!!!!!
???

It was a joke. (A fairly lame one I know). So please let it die.

Anyway. I think that "jailbreak" map might actually have the potential to be more complex. Maybe add some prison statues as obstacles. Oh and what about a pile of rocks you drive under like a tunnel. (Doesn't a prison court yard have rocks the prisoners break? No? Ok then it's just me).

I think it's safe to assume that any work being done at this point is effectively, non-existent. I don't blame you guys for hating this. Speedkart 2.0 would've been better. Make the maps a little bit wider to compensate for the moon launches. Remove volcanic map. Polish up the code just a bit.

Perfect Speedkart Redux.

that is indeed a question

when are the bugs and whatnots going to be fixed

that is indeed a question

when are the bugs and whatnots going to be fixed
I've been talking to Alphadin, he told me he did a few things, but I'm waiting for him to get back on steam so I can confirm things better, sorry for the hold up.

Superman64 vs plane map which is harder

Superman64 vs plane map which is harder
Are people averse to reading this thread and knowing that this is a known issue that will be "fixed" (see page 9)?

Off topic, but what text type do you use for logo?

The things I love most about this gamemode:
  • Aerohead Jungle

Unfortunately, there are some problems:
  • Checkpoints not resetting angular velocity
  • Checkpoints not resetting your rotation to something sane, causing you to be eternally stuck in a nosedive or 80 degree climb
  • Checkpoints not giving you any velocity, causing you to instantly stall
  • People getting out of the starting region
  • The low altitude limit

It's a great map until you forget up even once, at which point the impossibility of getting airborne again makes it so that you might as well just ragequit and go do something else.

It's a great map until you forget up even once, at which point the impossibility of getting airborne again makes it so that you might as well just ragequit and go do something else.
cue magus essentially saying "git gud"

git less lazy/busy (whichever it is) and make checkpoints work with planes Alphadin

Oh, and yes, you should get better at flying planes, TheBlackParrot.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:52:29 PM by Magus »

git less lazy/busy (whichever it is) and make checkpoints work with planes Alphadin

Oh, and yes, you should get better at flying planes, TheBlackParrot.
No offense Magus but the Jungle track really is difficult, "getting good" won't make it any easier, it's totally possible to make it better though.

No offense Magus but the Jungle track really is difficult, "getting good" won't make it any easier, it's totally possible to make it better though.
i think that was a joke because of
"git gud"

speaking of which, how is that other superplane map coming along magus?