Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode  (Read 51636 times)

Will there be an official server for this gamemode?

Wow, everyone's complaining like they paid actual money for this or something. This has got to be some of the most entitlement I've seen in one thread.

• The announcer is downright annoying. It's just annoying.

All I did was shout into a mic, dude. What else can I give to you that won't make you hurt me this way?

The announcer looks stupid

The announcer looks stupid

So does your name........ (Actually before I go there if I use that logic my name is dumb as well. But you get the idea).

(And I hope you know that what you said isn't going to change the gamemode).

Filipe, I appreciate all the work, time and effort you put into this mini-game (or mega-game given it's potential). While I haven't had the chance to play it yet I am looking forward to playing it.

It's the first time this has been done, come on guys give them a break. First tries are never going to be perfect.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 02:08:27 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

i start it up and no karts appear and my chat fills with this bullstuff

it also doesn't let me reset the minigame
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:56:41 PM by hodot »

A lot of people say this gamemode is crap. The thing I don't like about this is that whenever you die, or you are about to die. Your checkpoint is saved, but usually the checkpoint is in an area where you can't survive. This is really annoying.

i start it up and no karts appear and my chat fills with this bullstuff

it also doesn't let me reset the minigame
The stuff? I never saw that happening before? Can you try hosting it again and see if it works now?

A lot of people say this gamemode is crap. The thing I don't like about this is that whenever you die, or you are about to die. Your checkpoint is saved, but usually the checkpoint is in an area where you can't survive. This is really annoying.
What the forget do you mean? I'm literaly lost.

okay it works now, i guess it's just a first time thing

and i think he means sometimes you respawn and you go flying off the side right from where you respawned. in my case i kept running into obstacles as soon as i'd come back from falling off.

So does your name........ (Actually before I go there if I use that logic my name is dumb as well. But you get the idea).

(And I hope you know that what you said isn't going to change the gamemode).
Please say that you are joking

Kinda ;) XD. (Your name isn't dumb but I won't lie it is different to what I have seen on the forums).

the airplane map is god awfully difficult

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:14:30 AM by DodgeViperAcr16 »