Presidential Elections Discussion 2016

Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17114 times)

the last time i took this test it said i side with hillary 97%

Wow, now I'm never going to vote for Hillary. Hopefully Annoying Orange destroys her into pieces. The Clinton's are a pretty nasty family (hint hint, Monica Lewinsky coverup). Quite frankly, it's bothersome to me how polite and wonderful Bernie is to Hillary and Hillary keeps screwing him over. Real bitch.

Wow, now I'm never going to vote for Hillary. Hopefully Annoying Orange destroys her into pieces. The Clinton's are a pretty nasty family (hint hint, Monica Lewinsky coverup). Quite frankly, it's bothersome to me how polite and wonderful Bernie is to Hillary and Hillary keeps screwing him over. Real bitch.
Have you read "The Clinton Body Count?" Interesting how many journalists and small-time politicians with connections to the Clinton family wind up with deadly food poisoning or gunshot wounds that are supposedly Self Deletes.

Have you read "The Clinton Body Count?" Interesting how many journalists and small-time politicians with connections to the Clinton family wind up with deadly food poisoning or gunshot wounds that are supposedly Self Deletes.

Wait what?! Holy crap. No, I've never read that. That's insane! I'm going to search this, wow.

Rand would be perfect if he wasn't anti-choice
imo the best way to approach the abortion issue is to take the government out of it.
my personal opinion is that it shouldn't be allowed unless it's a result of rape or the mother is in danger, or cannot support the child. that's fine. but the best way to approach the issue is to just take the federal government out of it and let it be decided at a state (or even more local) level.

imo the best way to approach the abortion issue is to take the government out of it.
my personal opinion is that it shouldn't be allowed unless it's a result of rape or the mother is in danger, or cannot support the child. that's fine. but the best way to approach the issue is to just take the federal government out of it and let it be decided at a state (or even more local) level.

I respect your opinion completely, but I don't see why the carrier of the baby shouldn't have the freedom to abort her baby (with the consent of the male partner though).

you guys talking about this one?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp
Snopes is run by ultra-liberal shills. This is common knowledge

i honestly want to see a race between Annoying Orange and sanders, would love to see both parties' donors out of the loop and left scrambling.

Could this mean Hillary goes bye-bye? Sanders now in the lead in Iowa and New Hampshire? The two most important swing states, think he can hold his numbers? Is Shillary getting Lewinsky'd?

(http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/12/bernie-sanders-widens-lead-over-hillary-clinton-in-new-hampshire-poll-finds/)

i honestly want to see a race between Annoying Orange and sanders, would love to see both parties' donors out of the loop and left scrambling.

Sanders polls far better than Annoying Orange in almost every poll.

if bernie loses the iowa caucus, he loses the presidency

simple as that

if bernie loses the iowa caucus, he loses the presidency

simple as that

Has any President ever gotten away with losing Iowa? I'd assume not. Also I believe that this time, Sanders' numbers in Iowa will stick. Three months ago he was beating Hillary and then suddenly the numbers dropped and now its back up again and hes in the lead. Bad time for this to happen to Hillary.