Presidential Elections Discussion 2016

Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17372 times)

Well Hillary berates Sanders all the time for his healthcare views and resorts to lying about what he says, so yes it's ok. Sanders hasn't attacked her one bit and has remained extremely nice to her, and then she started running those vicious ads. Typical Clinton.

In any event, I wouldn't forgive her. We're in the PC age, don't you remember? We take the names of important people out of universities because they were slave owners, because somehow that's offensive (everyone had a slave back then). Just like we don't forget that our founding fathers supposedly had slaves, we shouldn't forget that Hillary defended a tribal and worked for the campaign. I sincerely hope that black people in America wake up and realize that her interests are NOT theirs, and that Sanders is the man that will help black America and other minority communities.

just because you acted like an idiot before and still do a lot does it mean that literally everything you say is bullstuff, or that every thought you have is bullstuff and that no one should support it?
Yes. See: Blockland Forums

just because you acted like an idiot before and still do a lot does it mean that literally everything you say is bullstuff, or that every thought you have is bullstuff and that no one should support it?

well yeah

Oh, here's a great image:
I used to be a tribal homophobic starfish. Now I suck richard and got over differences. People change.
Also Hillary came out as Bi, she was getting pusillanimous individual while Bill was getting a lewinsky in the oval office. Research is wonderful.
Hillary is still a huge liar unfortionally tho

I used to be a tribal homophobic starfish. Now I suck richard and got over differences. People change.
Also Hillary came out as Bi, she was getting pusillanimous individual while Bill was getting a lewinsky in the oval office. Research is wonderful.
Hillary is still a huge liar unfortionally tho

I cant relate to you, but wow you suck richard now? Gross! Also she's not bi.

And yes, I'm gay, wanna fight about it? I'm in a happy relationship with a man who makes me happy.
hes dead now he got banned do u really want to fight a zombie wow gross

but wow you suck richard now?
Thought you were the only one, huh?

First of all: what? Also wow, I hope that your employer doesn't make you do any brown townysis. If you don't want to discuss, why would you make that post?!
chill, the message wasn't even aimed at you, bud. were the words too big for you or something? i suppose the point of that part of my first post was to suggest that after some deeper thought and research, people could begin to realize how bogus his plans are. that's what happened with me, that's what happened with many of my friends, etc

kinda implies that you're willing to do it again

it just sounds a lot like a leading statement into a more specific topic
and last night it seems i completely failed to consider this

I don't know if I can completely blame Hillary Clinton. It's well known that she was a conservative in her younger years and became more liberal as time passed. People give her a lot of stuff for flipping her views on gay marriage, but is that really justified? Should we be berating people who have changed their perspective and adopted better views? I don't know. It might be relevant for presidential elections, but it feels a bit scummy to me.

Honestly a lot of the whining about 'flip-flopping' is mostly coming from conservative media

Honestly a lot of the whining about 'flip-flopping' is mostly coming from conservative media
This.

I entirely understand why people would be opposed to a candidate that flips every day, but a single policy change every few weeks? It's not like a candidate goes in knowing 100% of all the answer, they go in with a plan. And going back on their word, it's not like they deceived people; people have another 10 months to judge the candidates, so they should have another 10 months to solidify their points.

People act as if candidates need to be supporting their policies from the day they leave the womb. Personally, a candidate that's never changed their opinion ever scares me.

I wish O'Malley had more supporters, even though I'm a Sanders fan.

yes sorry for barging in who won? donald lost right?

yes sorry for barging in who won? donald lost right?
McDonald's 2020