Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473236 times)

singed to diamond here we
-g o-

what the forget did league add overwatch hitboxes
gnar's mega q has always been whack

I don't play this game but I just wanted to say that star guardians song is too catchy

riot in general has come a long way

honestly even if the game goes to stuff, the kind of universe and art they have means they can make spinoff games and content forever. id love to see some official book or art by them

riot in general has come a long way

honestly even if the game goes to stuff, the kind of universe and art they have means they can make spinoff games and content forever. id love to see some official book or art by them
The founders of EVO cancelled their own fighting game after being *bought by riot, wonder if they are redoing it to fit leagues style
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 08:04:21 PM by Nymph »

How tf do you counter quinn top she's ruining my games

i'd try trundle or chogath or something that can cc and chunk her down hard and has good sustain
she is an adc, after all

farm under tower/let her push until you get some items and then gank
both those champs should b able to stall until midgame so you dont lose top tower

i'd try trundle or chogath or something that can cc and chunk her down hard and has good sustain
she is an adc, after all

farm under tower/let her push until you get some items and then gank
both those champs should b able to stall until midgame so you dont lose top tower

This is great but I don't play top so I mean how do I fight her after quinn goes 5/0 on my bronze tilted top laner

Well what do you play then?

Just go for burst, or use cc. You can't really break it down more than that lol.