Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 479836 times)

freelo

is it just me or is the video choppy?

loving triggered vayne was out why did she turn

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

because we are all bad and she was worse
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 06:01:07 PM by Anybody »

is it just me or is the video choppy?

it is, I lag when I use playstv  :panda:

edit: tfw my whole team wants to report me for playing ezreal as adc and having 0 dmg. postgame stats, ezreal 2nd most dmg. ow
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:05:56 AM by Ladle »

cant depend on teammates having the capability to think or observe

cant depend on teammates having the capability to think or observe

the supp wanted to report me for playing a midlane champ as adc. ow

the supp wanted to report me for playing a midlane champ as adc. ow
what elo are you in again

guys pls help me out with this issue ive been having:
imagine this scenario with me playing either support or jungle

its mid to late game, both teams are on mid and there is risk of a fight
our side lanes are pushed by large minion waves that threaten the tower being destroyed or split pushed
do i stay with the team or clear the towers?

i also wanted to put a little 𝓹𝓻𝓸 𝓽𝓲𝓹:
i muted pings and along with the game being a lot more relaxed, i check the map 10x more. try it out and see for urself
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:18:06 AM by Donnies Catch »

such situations are always conditional. how long will it take for the minions to reach tower? how aggressive is the enemy sitting in mid? how many towers ahead or behind is mid? who is fed? how fast can the members of your team (and of the enemy team) clear waves?

generally you'd probably need to keep the fed carries plus the support or the tank at mid to keep pressure while one or two teammates relieve the side lane pressure. realistically though one team or the other would back off at some point, unless nobody goes and handles/takes advantage of the pushed lanes to secure other objectives or the pushed lane towers. there is no good general advice though.

as for muting pings that seems like an incredibly selfish thing to do. if you cant control yourself from getting salty or tilted you need to work on your attitude towards the game, not make it more difficult for teammates to work with you

guys pls help me out with this issue ive been having:
imagine this scenario with me playing either support or jungle

its mid to late game, both teams are on mid and there is risk of a fight
our side lanes are pushed by large minion waves that threaten the tower being destroyed or split pushed
do i stay with the team or clear the towers?

if you're a support, even a damage support like sona, stick with the team. the amount of time required to clear those waves is way too long. on a support like zyra or brand, i still wouldn't risk it unless you're sure you could ping your team back to not fight until you return and you've got a couple items to clear them.

same applies if you're a jungler, unless you can waveclear extremely well as a graves or with a nunu ult, etc, probably don't bother. kind of need to force something at that point though. it's basically; aoe damage and enough of it? can your team buy time for you to get back as well? that's probably when it's safe to do so. though people leaving the fight as well to match or to ambush you in the jungle is painful.

conononoan beat me to it

just rq about muting pings: it just mutes the sound. everything else is still there hence the looking more @ the map. i notice pings more now too.

if you're a support, even a damage support like sona, stick with the team. the amount of time required to clear those waves is way too long. on a support like zyra or brand, i still wouldn't risk it unless you're sure you could ping your team back to not fight until you return and you've got a couple items to clear them.

same applies if you're a jungler, unless you can waveclear extremely well as a graves or with a nunu ult, etc, probably don't bother. kind of need to force something at that point though. it's basically; aoe damage and enough of it? can your team buy time for you to get back as well? that's probably when it's safe to do so. though people leaving the fight as well to match or to ambush you in the jungle is painful.

conononoan beat me to it

It depends. You have to send someone with waveclear because if the wave crashes on the tower and you just sit mid as 5, you lose that tower for free. If your top or mid has teleport, preferably send them to clear the wave so that if the enemy team tries to engage, they can teleport in to the fight. If not, send the person that can clear wave the fastest so they aren't gone as long.

It's preferable to not let the side lanes slow push into you in the first place, but if they start building up huge waves, it's up to your discretion to make the best call in that situation, but doing nothing about it is the worst call.

just rq about muting pings: it just mutes the sound. everything else is still there hence the looking more @ the map. i notice pings more now too.
huh that's not a terrible idea then might give it a try

http://plays.tv/video/58f7728f7091491870/new-rift-herald
jesus christ thats like a guaranteed first tower

imagine that with yorick ult and/or zzrot and ugh thats gonna force the team to go top or whatever.

this is probably going to get contested over more often than dragon if its not a fire drake

It depends. You have to send someone with waveclear because if the wave crashes on the tower and you just sit mid as 5, you lose that tower for free. If your top or mid has teleport, preferably send them to clear the wave so that if the enemy team tries to engage, they can teleport in to the fight. If not, send the person that can clear wave the fastest so they aren't gone as long.

It's preferable to not let the side lanes slow push into you in the first place, but if they start building up huge waves, it's up to your discretion to make the best call in that situation, but doing nothing about it is the worst call.

this is true but I play a lot of soraka, janna, karma and sona and I don't have enough damage to wittle the super creeps down, sona might be a bit different but I don't build lichbane on her much anymore, stopped doing that when I got better at using my actives. to address another thing most top laners I get don't bother taking tp because it "falls off", I shoulda mentioned that but still. :(

basically we'll have some somewhat-fed diver like a Vi or a Yi that keeps wanting to charge in 3v1, you know those people. though that's more early-midgame, not so much late but it continues until late, where some think kda will win a game. so I just stick to them like glue, get my wards up and if they go in, I usually have a redemption, locket, other tools to keep them alive so fights actually go in our favor, then make a call off of that. it's sloppy but constant fights are typically where I can keep those types alive. assuming, y'know, they weren't feeding but it's worth a shot if my adc can play safe for a bit

ok I went on a whole speel about that and the tl;dr was I'm typically around silver in my norms, most people don't know how to close out a game or stall a game, powerspikes, etc. follows the rules of usually whoever engages first wins, assuming they've got backup since both teams are at a standstill every single game. Or that's what it feels like honestly.

I can usually get the map into a pretty favorable position for my team when I'm playing support if I've got a friend or two, not the best shotcaller but doing something is better than nothing. tends to work out most of the time. this is why I pretty much only play tanks top with TP, not great at using ignite on others. unfortunately not many people ward(or ward at all) for me to flank to. I forget, is it possible to TP onto a blue ward?

edit: yeah normally as the adc(assuming I have a no-tp top or mid, or waveclear mid for that matter because assassins amiright), I go clear the wave real quick while my team engages, or was playing too far forward and the enemy team got bored. happens from time to time
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:56:21 PM by Tophat2 »