Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 464055 times)

when you're an inconsistent pleb

carried by leona  :panda:

http://plays.tv/video/5900a6fb4971b0640a/carried-by-leona

edit: idk what's up with yi really, we all know his terrifying lategame.. but why is his earlygame so good as well, how can he manage to get fb and double. I lost a game singlehandedly because yi didn't get banned. Easy as that lol.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:43:31 PM by Ladle »

I finally decided to try this game out because a friend of mine talked me into it

gimme tips becuz i bad

I finally decided to try this game out because a friend of mine talked me into it

gimme tips becuz i bad

I don't know why I didn't see that coming  --_______---

the other slightly more rime consuming option is to git gud

gimme tips becuz i bad
buy sion and never trust anybody on your team is capable of playing at the average for your level

expect everybody (including you) to play as if they're 20 levels or several ranks below you

gimme tips becuz i bad
the grind to lvl 30 sucks
ur gonna be playing with either smurfs or ppl that are really toxic and got banned
stay away from jungle untill you get full masteries and runes, stay away from botlane unless you have a premade
play garen top, play yi jungle, play katarina or annie mid, play ashe adc, and play leona support (all suggestions dont listen to this too hard haha)
with this you can basically start learning the game with some easy pick champions, then later you can become just as boosted as all of us in here
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:29:29 AM by Donnies Catch »

gimme tips becuz i bad

most 450 IP champs are good to start with, though I would avoid Sivir(because her build path is so restricted right now and more team focused) and Singed until later on.

if you can use your minimap you are better than 90%(?) of players. also there's options somewhere to reduce interface sizes, may want to check that at some point down the line if you feel too much of your screen is covered

Unless u want to completely plateau in ranked, don't play singed. He's useless in high elo at the moment(46% winrate in plat+), there is only one singed main in master and none in challenger on NA, EUW
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 09:19:42 AM by Cappytaino »