Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 479771 times)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 10:28:36 PM by Anybody »

to address another thing most top laners I get don't bother taking tp because it "falls off", I shoulda mentioned that but still. :(
dude what kind of absolutely trash top laners have you been getting that think tp, the macro-play centered summoner spell, falls off when macro-play starts getting way more important

i have never heard of people not taking tp top because they think tp is bad

i thought bronze was garbage elo, but i guess gold is far worse. people actually think they're hot stuff there it seems

dude what kind of absolutely trash top laners have you been getting that think tp, the macro-play centered summoner spell, falls off when macro-play starts getting way more important

i have never heard of people not taking tp top because they think tp is bad

the type that normally go "im gonna take ignite for the increased kill pressure" then don't play around it *at all*. the "reasoning" I heard(at some point, unsure when) was that there's nothing to TP to when they've lost not only their lane, but both towers since they start roaming and give up entirely. thinking outside of micro play is so hard for people. ugh. send help

to be clear I take TP more often than most other spells aside from flash(or heal). barrier on lux against harder matchups is working out for me midlane, but it's crossed my mind a few times.

as for another thing people don't do even when it costs them a few deaths; how many wards do you all typically get to put down in a game? as support I reach around 8-15 control wards, end up at 25-40 in total. most other roles my control ward game is stuff but I still get 10 wards around the 20 min mark, around 20-something wards at 40ish. Normally I have blue at that time, or I've been clearing out a lot of enemy vision for the most part.

i thought bronze was garbage elo, but i guess gold is far worse. people actually think they're hot stuff there it seems
hohoohhohoho you don't even know about plat

Everyone in plat thinks they're a league prodigy and tilts so loving easily at anything that says or implies otherwise.

Gold is elo heaven compared to the non stop plat monkey fiestas.

the type that normally go "im gonna take ignite for the increased kill pressure" then don't play around it *at all*. the "reasoning" I heard(at some point, unsure when) was that there's nothing to TP to when they've lost not only their lane, but both towers since they start roaming and give up entirely. thinking outside of micro play is so hard for people. ugh. send help
brude i need to duo with you right now so you can see what it's like to have a top laner that isn't absolutely terrible

hohoohhohoho you don't even know about plat

Everyone in plat thinks they're a league prodigy and tilts so loving easily at anything that says or implies otherwise.

Gold is elo heaven compared to the non stop plat monkey fiestas.
Every game in plat rn master yi gets fed and I hate it

i thought master yi was only op at low elo

more proof that plat is low elo

i thought master yi was only op at low elo

more proof that plat is low elo
but plat is the top ~6% of players, so it isn't really low elo.

It's just where all the people with attitude problems get stuck for some reason

Add in ppl that either drop after being boosted or tilting out of diamond and it's a real fiesta.

but plat is the top ~6% of players, so it isn't really low elo.

It's just where all the people with attitude problems get stuck for some reason

Add in ppl that either drop after being boosted or tilting out of diamond and it's a real fiesta.
i meant it in a joking manner, going with the meme. ya its high elo. poes law strikes again

Just had a good game as Naut. I really like his kit, farm wasn't too bad and my jungler(Trundle) got me a couple kills on a Yorick who was basically useless. pretty solid ganks, gave me solo tower gold too after helping me raze it. though I was only in 25%(ish) of the kills at 2/0/3. coulda made a TP play early game but saw it too late. though it did let me TP back to lane and keep the pressure up on said Yorick, fun time

yorick vs naut is cancer i can confirm as a yorick main
chogath is up there as well, along with swain and any ranged champ

hes basically only good against people who cant escape or silence him if they all in him

I experience this as well in gold, started to ban him myself as he doesn't even need to get "fed" to have an impact on mid-late. The yi's I've met can build 2 tanks items and still pop you, making it impossible to burst him down without consistent cc, such a pain.

I know everyone's saying "boohoo yi is so easy to counter just cc him", but I think he's getting out of hand when he can build tanky and have the highest dmg output in the game.