Author Topic: Despair Syndrome: Murder Mystery with more focus on Mystery (STATUS UPDATE pg22)  (Read 56511 times)

Suggestion, instead of removing the /alarm feature entirely, replace the /alarm sound with people yelling for help or something of the sort, I know Super Murder Mystery does this to an extent, having /wtf and /help.
Already in the works lol, all I need is good sound effects for screams.

I'm incredibly tempted to post the worst admin application in the history of ever as a joke.
But I shall not as that is just dumb, a waste of time, and just, why?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:35:56 PM by n Ninja »

I'm incredibly tempted to post the worst admin application in the history on yes as a joke.
But I shall not as that is just dumb, a waste of time, and just, why?
???

ok jack you need to find the thing that is causing the memory issue
if you don't find it i'm going to stop hosting because this is loving up my whole entire vps

going to log memory usage to help determine the cause
8:26 am: 198mb (ironically its using the lowest amount of memory out of the 3 servers i'm hosting), 0 players have joined so far
2:18 pm: 198mb still
ok so the ram is increasing when players are actually playing the game (it's abnormal increase up to 1gb of ram being used by that one server, probably caused by a despair syndrome script)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:18:56 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

did the server died

edit: nope the server is joinable - it just spontaneously timed out for everyone for no discernible reason

apparently when holding the scroll bar in the console window it freezes the server

apparently when holding the scroll bar in the console window it freezes the server
you didn't know that? the console is live, holding the scroll bar prevents it from creating any more lines of code, causing the server to lag like a bitch until you let go of the bar.

can you please start using steam it's my main way of actually contacting people

Well hello everyone!

It would be great if stamina and consciousness were unrelated. Once I was the killer in massacre, and I tried to kill an innocent who kept knocking me out. It happened OVER and OVER and OVER. I'd say about 5 times. All because I was low on stamina when we were fighting. Maybe you can add consciousness as a separate health bar so that just because I jet I can't be knocked out several times in a row? Not to mention that this is a large reason for RDM, since the RDMer can hit his victims once with a frying pan to knock them unconscious because they are low on stamina trying to get away. It's just an idea.              Thank you.
And I am posting here because I am too lazy to go to the idea topic or whatever it is.

Hey, my first post on the forums!                     I'm in for a quite the ride...

so apparently i have to go to this topic to play

so uh, can i play? 19424

Would like to report a bug: managed to be injured (and killed) by a stationary wrench on the floor. For the trial, it registered as a freekill. No idea what the admin message was like, he was AFK at the time.

ok the memory jumps up by like a full megabyte on round start
so that's where the issue lies

can you please start using steam it's my main way of actually contacting people
can't use it because timezones + school = no steam on weekdays unfortunately

Would like to report a bug: managed to be injured (and killed) by a stationary wrench on the floor. For the trial, it registered as a freekill. No idea what the admin message was like, he was AFK at the time.
Known issue, I have no idea how to reproduce it though.

Attention: Betelgeuse is a goddamn ruse master and tricked everyone in the court for the entirety of 10 minute discussion.
Watch the forget out  :cookieMonster:

What brick-packs does this have? Onerandom, poles, vertical plates, plants and what else?