Author Topic: kid brought a BB gun to my school  (Read 5769 times)

The truck is more dangerous than the BB gun, by more than a magnitude even.

Anyone in your school could have brought a gun to school in their car wtf is your point the police can't predict crimes what fantasy world do you think you live in???
like that movie with tom cruise where people stop murders before they even happen

im talking about how there should be more security and metal detectors in the school

geez you guys

Someone a year or so brought a real gun to my school and it didn't make it out of local news. No ammo was found and the dipstuffs parents bailed him out

loving christ
we need METAL DETECTORS?

what the forget has happened to schools

loving christ
we need METAL DETECTORS?

what the forget has happened to schools

they got shot up too much

ur coming off as really aggressive right now dude chill out

i would know lmao

im talking about how there should be more security and metal detectors in the school

geez you guys

He didn't even bring the gun into school. It stayed in his car. Your own loving words what would a metal detector do in this situation?

It sure as stuff wouldn't keep him from shooting up the school if that was his intention.

He didn't even bring the gun into school. It stayed in his car. Your own loving words what would a metal detector do in this situation?

It sure as stuff wouldn't keep him from shooting up the school if that was his intention.
I mean, it could be considered conspiracy to commit murder, also it depends if the car was on school campus or just on the road.

Though, what the hell kahnu, you're seriously complaining about how your school doesn't have metal detectors all over the place. Huh? That many security guards is a loving luxury, either the school is rich or very paranoid.

I mean, it could be considered conspiracy to commit murder, also it depends if the car was on school campus or just on the road.

Though, what the hell kahnu, you're seriously complaining about how your school doesn't have metal detectors all over the place. Huh? That many security guards is a loving luxury, either the school is rich or very paranoid.
Is florida a rich state or is the wealth localised within it?

this is a separate situation dude

im saying if a kid brought a gun to school, not just kept it in his backseat

this is a separate situation dude

im saying if a kid brought a gun to school, not just kept it in his backseat

Ya a kid brings a gun to school and then what? Is the metal detector going to keep him from shooting someone gun in hand?

You'll catch the kid bringing it to show off to his friends but it won't do anything to stop the active shooter.

we have 3 seperate buildings with 3 seperate stories

they are loving huge

Ya a kid brings a gun to school and then what? Is the metal detector going to keep him from shooting someone gun in hand?

wtf

its going to go off and the security will know about it

why do you think there are metal detectors in some schools now..??

we have 3 seperate buildings with 3 seperate stories

they are loving huge

gee, wherever you live must REALLY fund the special needs schools
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:41:29 AM by Drydess »

To give concerned parents the impression that the school is safer than it actually is

wtf

its going to go off and the security will know about it

Security is going to know about it when he walks in shooting people too. The detector does nothing to prevent the disaster. At most it could catch a guy planning to shoot up the school later, but if he knows there are detectors he will change his plan and just come in guns blazing.

An increased security presence could help respond to the shooting, but it will not prevent it from happening at all.

To give concerned parents the impression that the school is safer than it actually is