kid brought a BB gun to my school

Author Topic: kid brought a BB gun to my school  (Read 5780 times)

anything happening under the sun in florida nets an article

anything happening under the sun in florida nets an article
yeah and i just posted it

did u not see or are you just saying something seperate

Is John A. Ferguson High otherwise a nice school?

Is John A. Ferguson High otherwise a nice school?

why the forget do you ask this

just look it up dont ask me

it almost feels like you're logging everything that is me, like how you knew which state i lived in

why the forget do you ask this

just look it up dont ask me
Just curious about whether these sorts of things are commonplace in the school or not. Figured I would ask you first considering you go to the school and you've made a topic relating to the school. No need to get all pissy about it.

Just curious about whether these sorts of things are commonplace in the school or not. Figured I would ask you first considering you go to the school and you've made a topic relating to the school. No need to get all pissy about it.

No. This isn't common. I'm uncomfortable because
Nup. OP is in florida, couldn't find an article based in florida with the key words from the title/post.

Is florida a rich state or is the wealth localised within it?

No. This isn't common. I'm uncomfortable because
Because I could recall you posting which state you lived in?

If it makes you uncomfortable that people remember what you post, you might wish to refrain in future.

Because I could recall you posting which state you lived in?

If it makes you uncomfortable that people remember what you post, you might wish to refrain in future.

That's not what made me at unease, it was because you said the full name of my highschool and wanted to know about it. It gave me a stalker vibe I guess.

It's just off-putting.

During sophomore year my girlfriend brought her machete to school. Aparently the largest high school in the united states doesn't 'need' metal detectors

Do you have bad anxiety? Serious question.

Most schools do not have security armed with guns, if any security at all. Many times security won't even have a weapon. They will be there to walk the halls and deal with kids skipping class. So say the school now has metal detectors. The kid walks in, the detector goes off, security walks over, kid blasts him. Then goes about his original plan. Metal detectors won't do stuff.

Now, lets say on the off chance security has guns. You said your school building is huge. The kid is going to know about security and make entry another way. Maybe force a door or smash a window. How would that be stopped. Putting armed security and metal detectors at every door? Multi-bolted doors? Bulletproof glass and bars on all the windows? Hell why not just have class in a prison.

And this is one school out of over 100,000. It just isn't practical. It sucks but if it is going to happen, its going to happen.

Most schools do not have security armed with guns, if any security at all. Many times security won't even have a weapon. They will be there to walk the halls and deal with kids skipping class. So say the school now has metal detectors. The kid walks in, the detector goes off, security walks over, kid blasts him. Then goes about his original plan. Metal detectors won't do stuff.
Now, lets say on the off chance security has guns. You said your school building is huge. The kid is going to know about security and make entry another way. Maybe force a door or smash a window. How would that be stopped. Putting armed security and metal detectors at every door? Multi-bolted doors? Bulletproof glass and bars on all the windows? Hell why not just have class in a prison.
And this is one school out of over 100,000. It just isn't practical. It sucks but if it is going to happen, its going to happen.

I understand that. If the shooter wants to do it, he'll do it.

I don't know if this is a potshot or something being as I don't know how it's related but yes I have bad anxiety problems.

That's not what made me at unease, it was because you said the full name of my highschool and wanted to know about it. It gave me a stalker vibe I guess.
Sounds like you just feel uneasy generally. First schools need metal detectors, now I'm stalking you? How many locks does your front door have?

Most schools do not have security armed with guns, if any security at all. Many times security won't even have a weapon
actually a good 33% of high schools in the us have armed security, esp in low income neoghborhoods

I don't know if this is a potshot or something being as I don't know how it's related but yes I have bad anxiety problems.

No, it was an actual question. I'm asking because I can tell by your posts alone how bad you are over thinking and how worked up you are after people try to explain it really isn't a huge deal. Even the thing a few posts ago with Boltster and your state/school name or whatever.

The cop who is stationed at my old highschool use to do drugs.

If there were a school shooting we'd be forgeted.