kid brought a BB gun to my school

Author Topic: kid brought a BB gun to my school  (Read 5772 times)

You can make the end part of the shell plastic too and it would still be functional or that fake chinese metal that doesn't alert detectors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgcdlYco87c

Enjoy
The metal seems expensive, although a fair point.
As to the video, I had a quick chuckle at the situational absurdity of it. However, again, fair point, but I would assume that it would depend on how soft the gummy bear is.

I never thought I'd ever be talking to someone about using gummy bears as shotgun ammo.

clickbait title and i totally was not satisfied

bit off/on topic but didnt buddha tell someone to get themselves shot in a school shooting once? maybe it was akio

No, I didn't. Why do you even call me Buddha? I don't go by the name anymore on anything.

autist
no need for unprovoked insults

im pretty sure you told that to me when you were constantly calling me fat for posting an image of one of my friends thats constantly around me, or atleast something similar to it

but its w/e

im pretty sure you told that to me when you were constantly calling me fat for posting an image of one of my friends thats constantly around me, or atleast something similar to it

but its w/e

I don't think I told you anything along the lines of ''I hope you die in a school shooting''.
Are you honestly still mad about me putting that image up?
Most if not all of the ''fat'' remarks were from people like Bear_Tracks and Cooperduper.

Let it go, honestly. I don't have any grudge against you or dislike you in any way.

Isn't the standard test done using ballistic gel? How do you know it will be fatal?

Well it did punch a hole through a piece of metal and I know most people who can't do such a thing.

I don't think I told you anything along the lines of ''I hope you die in a school shooting''.
Are you honestly still mad about me putting that image up?
Most if not all of the ''fat'' remarks were from people like Bear_Tracks and Cooperduper.

Let it go, honestly. I don't have any grudge against you or dislike you in any way.

uh no

it was all you, if you want to argue that any further ill go hunting for all the posts

So is there an article or something of this?

Well it did punch a hole through a piece of metal and I know most people who can't do such a thing.
Where did it do that? Do you mean the piece of car? That's not metal

So is there an article or something of this?
Nup. OP is in florida, couldn't find an article based in florida with the key words from the title/post.

uh no

it was all you, if you want to argue that any further ill go hunting for all the posts

do it buddy, whatever gets you off this grudge-boat

im not even trying to use a buzzword stuff blf meme

Wow really? Whatever he's eating probably is loaded with carbs and trans fats!

OP is in florida, couldn't find an article based in florida with the key words from the title/post.

Well unless OP can come up with an article I'm inclined to believe the story is false. Florida happenings almost always warrant an article of some sort.

Well unless OP can come up with an article I'm inclined to believe the story is false. Florida happenings almost always warrant an article of some sort.

http://www.wsvn.com/story/31084333/toy-gun-forces-lockdown-at-ferguson-high